What's new

Gold Dollar Honing Passaround

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Well I went back to my coticule + superduper nano sprays so it should be nice and sharp AND smooth...but YMMV as Seraphim gets better shaves off larger micron grits. I'm pretty confident with my "goto edge" so shave with it and lay it on me bro' :)

The wife took it down to the post office this morning So it should be on its way :thumbup1:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Word. Believe it or not, today I had the most awesome shave with a razor honed solely on a 4/8k Norton, just stropping after honing.
No high grit finishers, no pastes, sprays or fancy films. :ohmy:

Shhhhh!! I like my sprays :)....and I don't want to have to pick up a 4/8k to verify your findings :).

Lets see... You're in Hawaii and I'm in Tennessee... That's probably a week? Does USPS still get there in 2-3 days if you use Priority?

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Non non Monsieur, I am CHEAP....first class with delivery confirmation. It should get there in a few days. I had some thing from superiorshave get to me in 2 days:-0!

Shhhhh!! I like my sprays :)....and I don't want to have to pick up a 4/8k to verify your findings :).

Hehe. I'm quite used to my sprays and fancy finishers, so this edge sure blew my mind!

Btw, I just ordered a couple more GD's. :smile: Set me back $7.96!

Last edited:
Add me to the list if there is still room please. I have been debating about a gold dollar purchase and would like to try one out first.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Ok Gentlemen, the game is afoot!! 03111660000202142306

Shipping was under 3.00..so not too bad.

Good luck Jeff!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
CyiDev added to list on first post...I hope it's not a toothpick by the time it gets to you Dev!

Darnit... I plagerized Kentos's post above and didn't even realize it. Okay, scratch that last post. My new post is simply:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I heard gold dollars are only good as letter openers be careful :lol:

I haven't seen any #300's lately, but the #66's are usually a healthy 13/16 at least. I just bought two for $7.96 shipped to Norway. :smile:

Top Bottom