What's new

The Anything Thread

If a very pregnant woman can compete in the last Winter Olympics in curling, it's not a sport. QED.

If my friend, "The Fats", the man who perfected eating a Twinkie in one bite, the man who was thrown out running to first base on a hit to right field, competes in curling, than I must agree with The Czar.

I can see that the so called Czar has all the tact of a piece of wood.... good way to tick off the midwest and everyone north of the american border

I am astounded that you can have a "czar" in charge of "the cheddar curtain" whom obviously has absolutely not the foggiest idea of what real cheddar is.... has probably never had a real cheese curd, or even seen anything Wisconsin close up. Wouldn't know which end of a curling broom to hold......

Now Dennis would.......

The Limecat has taught me all about curling (which is not a real sport). And, I have indeed seen real cheese curds.

<sigh> Haters gonna hate.

I say to this, no whey! :001_tongu

Last edited:
"seen"
rolleyes.gif
frown2.gif
sorry excuse..... only people who can not understand a sport, resort to calling it a non sport

"Curling is thought to have been invented in medieval Scotland, with the first written reference to a contest using stones on ice coming from the records of Paisley Abbey, Renfrewshire, in February 1541."

Oh, now that is just great! Too cold for Golf so we take the clubs and make an ice game with stones! Now I understand the curling conspiracy!

Last edited:
I am astounded that you can have a "czar" in charge of "the cheddar curtain" whom obviously has absolutely not the foggiest idea of what real cheddar is.... has probably never had a real cheese curd, or even seen anything Wisconsin close up. Wouldn't know which end of a curling broom to hold......

Now Dennis would.......

True, but penguins make great curling stones...

$Penguin  Curling.jpg

Top Bottom