What's new

How did you end up on here?

I was trying to find Cacharel Shaving Soap and google sent me here. Still haven't found the soap, but everything else has improved.

I was on BladeForums.com reading about knives and their "Razors, Scissors, & Personal Grooming" forum got my eye where this site was recommended. Soon after I was wet shaving and caught RAD, RBAD & SSAD.

After buying a Merkur 33C from classicshaving.com i searched for other shaving gear and kept noticing B&B articles showing up in my searches so i spent some time on here and fell in love with the place. In one year of joining this place i have gone from one Merkur 33C to being able to take a dull straight razor, sharpen it on a progression of stones, stropping it and shaving with it using the thick fluffy lather i learned to do on here, and slapping on some Alt Innsbruck aftershave i learned all about on here. That's just the shaving part i have learned on here, don't get me started about the obsession i have with watchesnow thanks to the "Watcha Wearing" thread. :w00t:

Bladeforums...a member offered to hone my straight for me, and pointed me over here! Now I get to play with my knives EVERYDAY!!!
-Matt-

Mantic59 mentioned wetshaving forums on one of his videos, :thumbup:

I was actually shopping for a better deal for Schick 4 Cartridges ran into mantic59 on you tube... Darn you mantic59 :tongue_sm

Was looking for shaving advice on youtube and came across mantic. He linked to B&B. My morning routine has never been the same since. Shaving has gone from something that I dread to something I look forward to.

Top Bottom