• True Blue

• Think Pink

• Lucky 13

• A Slice

• Woody

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get the party started! Gentlemen- this week's SOTD Contest is open for your perusal and waiting for your votes. I have selected 10 (ten) worthy SOTD posts and ask for your help in choosing the Shave Of The Week.
Hopefully we can convince one of our Moderators to bestow an interesting Custom Title on our lucky winner.
I will close the voting down on Saturday (not yet sure of the time) and then we will be able to declare a winner. Vote early (but not often) and your comments are more than welcome.
Our Ten Finalists for this week:

CAMO
proxy.php

Mirror, Mirror
proxy.php

Vanilla Cream
proxy.php

Arlarlarlarl
proxy.php

Futur-istic
proxy.php

True Blue
proxy.php

Think Pink
proxy.php

Lucky 13
proxy.php

A Slice
proxy.php

Woody
attachment.php

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Thanks David! Awesome pictures again gents! :thumbup1:

They are all great, but I love the way the blue scales pop against the MWF lid and horn-handled Kent in "True Blue". :thumbup1: I have always liked bright bits of color in otherwise monochromatic pictures.

Very nicely done, all of them!

Gentlemen, I am proud to announce this contest's winner. In fact, the pictures this week were so good, we had two winners. Please congratulate

BladeRunner001 for "A Slice"

proxy.php

and

Zephyr for "Think Pink"

proxy.php

Thanks Henry and hearty congratulations to our winners, Robert and Rune! Fantastic stuff Gentlemen- not only these but also to all of the others who have posted photos in SOTD.
Please keep them coming! :thumbup:

Thank you all for the wotes, I'm honored get a pic amongst all these great shots! *Smiley bowing and taking it's hat of*

And congrats to Robert, one of those who always deliveres a great shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom