• Premium

• Bay Duke

• Ship & Sandal

• Lather Ahoy!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Badger and Blade Shavers,

welcome to the poll which will be used to select the two (2) winning entries in our competition. The six (6) Finalists have been chosen by your Single Edge Razor Shave Of The Day Competition Selection Committee (SERSOTDCSC) and are offered here for your consideration. This poll will remain open for a week. Please add your vote and also feel free to add your comments in this thread.

I would like to extend my personal thanks to all of our participants- this was a great way to start up the new SE Razor Forum. Congratulations to our very worthy group of Finalists- good luck to you all in the voting. Finally, thanks again to Brian for offering up the swag, which will doubtless enhance the SE shaving experience of our lucky winners when they are announced. :thumbup1:

1. Smooth Enough To Kiss

proxy.php

2. Favourites

proxy.php

3. Premium

attachment.php

4. Bay Duke

proxy.php

5. Ship & Sandal

attachment.php

6. Lather Ahoy!

attachment.php

Attachments

• $SOTD-5-14-2012.jpg
    $SOTD-5-14-2012.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
I must admit my favorite is number five, ships and sandals. I forgot who's razor that is, but great looking junior head on a BRW handle, and the picture has really good composition.

I too though thought that is was going to be a random drawing, but good luck to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom