What's new

The Anything Thread

I still think you're a hit man for the First Americans Mafia.

:shifty:

Pay no attention to those others, Blake. You look dashing in this picture.

But it's a good thing you're NOT dashing, as we might see that those really are dress-chaps! :w00t:

:lol:

:eek: So long as they're not patent leather... one's chaps should never outshine the bling. :eek:

Wow, life advice!

Well, at least you don't have a big dorky hunk of bling, like a cubic zirconia crusted "S", hanging from it.

True dat! :lol:

Hi all. I know it's been a while since I've been present and active, but it's been a long and hard two months. But it has paid off. Starting in January, I will be a full time Assistant Professor of History and I'm looking forward to it to say the least!!!

Have a great day!
-Doug

Congratulations!!! :thumbup:

Hi all. I know it's been a while since I've been present and active, but it's been a long and hard two months. But it has paid off. Starting in January, I will be a full time Assistant Professor of History and I'm looking forward to it to say the least!!!

Have a great day!
-Doug

Great news, congrats!

Well, at least you don't have a big dorky hunk of bling, like a cubic zirconia crusted "S", hanging from it.

Carp. Looks like I gotta return his Festivus present. :mad3:

(anyone know "Odd Lots" return policy? :huh:)

Re-gift it. I'm sure Rob will appreciate it.

Have a great day!
-Doug

That's outstanding news, Doug, and by no means an easy get these days. Warm congratulations! :thumbup1:

Carp. Looks like I gotta return his Festivus present. :mad3:

(anyone know "Odd Lots" return policy? :huh:)
I think you can return things anytime, with no time limit, since all of their products have already gone way past their expiration dates. :thumbup1:
...Re-gift it. I'm sure Rob will appreciate it.

:idea:

:w00t: He'll never know. :shifty:
He might figure out in a week or two when he does one of his rolls, but we know he just skims over things so he'll probably miss this altogether! :001_rolle

I think you can return things anytime, with no time limit, since all of their products have already gone way past their expiration dates. :thumbup1:

He might figure out in a week or two when he does one of his rolls, but we know he just skims over things so he'll probably miss this altogether! :001_rolle

:spockflam

“Some choices we live not only once but a thousand times over, remembering them for the rest of our lives.” - Richard Bach

Wow! Okay, I'm really sorry! I won't joke about Rob skimming through TAT ever again. Never! Not for the rest of our lives! :blushing:

Hey, didn't Richard Bach write Jonathon Livingston Seagull? Is that quote about a bird? :001_huh:

no, but you can borrow my envelope, I'm done pushing it for a little while
Well, I don't kn...

Yeah, but it's got monkey drool all over it. eeew.
Ohhhh, no thanks Jim. That's really nice of you and all, but....

Just wear your kryptonite long johns for a few days and you should be fine. :001_unsur
I'd borrow some from Blake, but I want mine with the flap on the backside left on.....

Top Bottom