What's new

quick hangover cure - family recipe

16 oz of cold water... iced preferably
one lemon juiced
1 tablespoon of honey
1 Aspirin

mix and stir then drink. the glucose in the honey is brain food basically and flushes out the alcohol byproduct. lemon vitamin c which helps in the cleansing proscess as well. Apirin headache. half hr. later you'll feel reborn.

I just stick to almora (can get it from a pharmacy shop, it's electrolytes) before I sleep...helps against the dehydration of the brain so you wake up with no headache...

Pretty good recipe there.

However, I have found that drinking a big glass of water before falling asleep can significantly reduce and usually eliminates a hangover in the morning.

Pretty good recipe there.

However, I have found that drinking a big glass of water before falling asleep can significantly reduce and usually eliminates a hangover in the morning.

This.

If I'm really going to be drinking heavily, which I don't do much anymore, I try to drink a few glasses of water during the festivities as well. Helps to keep you from getting dehyrdated, and makes the hangover soooo much less.

Drink water the night you drink alchol, and when feeling especially "happy" drink the water/juice from a jar of pickles. You will feel better.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Another hangover remedy is a Taylor Ham, Egg & Cheese with ketchup on a Kaiser Roll.

You can get this remedy at any local New Jersey diner.

A couple of bottles of Gatorade before bed......

Back in my younger days... I would wake up hungover have some eggs and lots of bacon and a beer!.. Believe it or not the beer makes you feel a whole lot better, but YMMV!

The World Famous Hamburger Garbage Plate by Nick Tahou's Rochester NY

+1 Tahou's is the best thing ever for a hangover. A plate and some Alka-Seltzer and your ready to rock. God I miss living there.

Though now I have to settle for Alka-Seltzer Morning Relieve.

Top Bottom