What's new

The Anything Thread

I was able to get hold of the guy today, finally, about my cable. He will know tomorrow. If his last resort can't help, we have to buy a new one and ship it to California to have a custom one made. At least we have progress. :thumbup1:

Cant' you just drive up to Canada and uh, bring, one back?

proxy.php

I suppose. But, with the Internet, I should be able to find anything. There is one man that thinks he can get it for me. The problem is, he took the information down on a piece of paper that had been messily folded. He found this piece of paper in a pile of similar pieces, which is where it returned to. Now, I can't even call the guy because he doesn't open until noon, which is right in the middle of my sleep.

Fair point, good luck!

.45 Kimber Gold Match with a reflex sight and some cheap ammo. It's amazing the difference in shooting that vs. shooting my other pistols. Yowza.

Very nice! :punk:

I don't know who Kyle is but, okay. :gunsmilie:

:eek: :lol:

I was able to get hold of the guy today, finally, about my cable. He will know tomorrow. If his last resort can't help, we have to buy a new one and ship it to California to have a custom one made. At least we have progress. :thumbup1:

:cool:

Adept Hoe Thug would be a fantastic name for a band.

:lol::lol:

"Hallway Flour Fowls" could be Duckster's band!

:lol::lol::lol:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Now, the important question: What kind of tea is that?

Oh tea....

2040, heck she looks like that now!

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Top Bottom