What's new

Ask skklog

Dear Skklog,

Yesterday, I performed some terrible magic tricks for my nephew, as I am no magician. When the object disappeared, he said I made it "****-appear". Why would he say such a thing? Is Adam the real father of my nephew? :eek2:

:ohmy: The implications and ramifications are far too grave even to consider!

Last edited:
Dear Skklog,

Yesterday, I performed some terrible magic tricks for my nephew, as I am no magician. When the object disappeared, he said I made it "****-appear". Why would he say such a thing? Is Adam the real father of my nephew? :eek2:

A glimpse into Adam's thoughts:

"Hmmm, what should I do with this? I could totally make jokes about Ray's sister (or sister in law), but that might seem less than gentlemanly. I could take the high road and just say "kids do that from time to time", but that could get my jesting privileges suspend. I could seek Matt's guidance, but he's been away for Thanksgiving for a couple of days. I shouldn't bug him with questions just yet. What options do I have left? Oh, I got it!"

Dear Skklog,

Nah. He just understands how much fun there is to be had when a little urine is involved. :wink:

Last edited:

"Hmmm, what should I do with this? I could totally make jokes about Ray's sister (or sister in law), but that might seem less than gentlemanly. I could take the high road and just say "kids do that from time to time", but that could get my jesting privileges suspend. I could seek Matt's guidance, but he's been away for Thanksgiving for a couple of days. I shouldn't bug him with questions just yet. What options do I have left? Oh, I got it!"

Nah. He just understand how much fun there is to be had when a little urine is involved. :wink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Excellent choice. Your training is nearly complete.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member

Nah. He just understand how much fun there is to be had when a little urine is involved. :wink:

Good call Adam.
Matt would be proud.

Thanks, guys. I just try to employ my education from time to time. (Thank you, Matt)

You're welcome...
proxy.php

Top Bottom