What's new

A thread that isn't really about "Opinions on Arko Scent"

I love face lathering with Arko. The initial smell of a freshly opened stick definitely brings to mind urinal cakes. It smells completely different on the face, I don’t really notice much of a smell except for clean soap. I don’t use anything to cover my open stick and find it really mellows out after a week or so.

I love face lathering with Arko. The initial smell of a freshly opened stick definitely brings to mind urinal cakes. It smells completely different on the face, I don’t really notice much of a smell except for clean soap. I don’t use anything to cover my open stick and find it really mellows out after a week or so.

It does on your face too. After a week or so....

Smell fresh and clean
And feels good on my skin
ones arko always arko

Attachments

• 20210311_140352_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20210311_140352_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 15

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Can we just bury this dead horse and get on to something more productive? For example, it's been a while since I've seen a thread bashing the Veg.

I wish Arko would put out a soap with armadillo fat and buffalo milk in it using their standard scent. They could write some long, poetic piece about the allure of long road trips and rest stops and picnic tables and smelling freshly washed when you tuck into a meatloaf sandwich on Mom's homemade white bread somewhere beside a 2-lane highway in Kansas. Maybe mention orange soda in a glass bottle. Loads of nostalgia. They could "drop" the soap at midnight on the first day of summer, call it "Solstice" or "Roadside" or "Route 66" or "Gingham."

It would sell out.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
How frequently is there a fresh drop of Arko, anyway, @TBoner? Does Arko announce upcoming drops on twitter and Instagram? I'm still working on a 12 pack I got from the April 2016 drop.

I wish Arko would put out a soap with armadillo fat and buffalo milk in it using their standard scent. They could write some long, poetic piece about the allure of long road trips and rest stops and picnic tables and smelling freshly washed when you tuck into a meatloaf sandwich on Mom's homemade white bread somewhere beside a 2-lane highway in Kansas. Maybe mention orange soda in a glass bottle. Loads of nostalgia. They could "drop" the soap at midnight on the first day of summer, call it "Solstice" or "Roadside" or "Route 66" or "Gingham."

It would sell out.

And charge 40 bucks! I'm in! :thumbup:

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Hey all,

Is it normal to have an Arko hangover? I have a headache and upset stomach this morning after shaving with Arko yesterday afternoon. I only had 6 or 7 IPA tallboys, so it can’t be that...
I thought you gave up the craytur for Lent?

Top Bottom