What's new

The Stainless Collection

One of my favorite parts of this hobby is rearranging my collection. Today I cleaned out the one of my jewel cases to make room for just the stainless models I'm collecting. For now, the collection is small and fits in a single, medium sized case. So, I snapped a couple photos for your enjoyment :)

Maybe I'll take out the larger jewel cases some time and take photos of them as well. I have them sorted by brand, type, year etc. But who cares about those right now...? Here's the stainless collection:
IMG_20200611_181053.jpg

IMG_20200611_181103.jpg

I've spent lots of time collecting and rearranging handles to achieve the perfect balance on each razor. I've sold a few handles and will be listing some more soon. For anyone who cares, the only handle in this all stainless collection that isn't stainless, is the obvious brass handle on the Sabre. I bought it just for the Sabre and sat on it for months until I had the money to get the head. I happen to love the two-tone look on that one.

What's next? Well, I obviously lack high end models, but I'm not a huge fan of Timeless or ATT or even Charcoal Goods so I'm not sure. I did see a Titanium Timeless on the BST that got snatched up before I could buy it. It looks like the best candidate besides the Colonial General.

Attachments

• IMG_20200611_181103.jpg
    IMG_20200611_181103.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 23

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Not that I can identify most of the razors but it's a handsome collection, beautifully displayed. I enjoyed trying to figure out if I could identify the razors, too.

Happy shaves,

Jim

One of my favorite parts of this hobby is rearranging my collection. Today I cleaned out the one of my jewel cases to make room for just the stainless models I'm collecting. For now, the collection is small and fits in a single, medium sized case. So, I snapped a couple photos for your enjoyment :)

Maybe I'll take out the larger jewel cases some time and take photos of them as well. I have them sorted by brand, type, year etc. But who cares about those right now...? Here's the stainless collection:
View attachment 1112018
View attachment 1112024
I've spent lots of time collecting and rearranging handles to achieve the perfect balance on each razor. I've sold a few handles and will be listing some more soon. For anyone who cares, the only handle in this all stainless collection that isn't stainless, is the obvious brass handle on the Sabre. I bought it just for the Sabre and sat on it for months until I had the money to get the head. I happen to love the two-tone look on that one.

What's next? Well, I obviously lack high end models, but I'm not a huge fan of Timeless or ATT or even Charcoal Goods so I'm not sure. I did see a Titanium Timeless on the BST that got snatched up before I could buy it. It looks like the best candidate besides the Colonial General.

The two bottom right razors what are they. The far right looks to have a brass handle and the one just left of it.

Wow! What a beautiful collection of razors. I hope that you enjoy them. Quick question: Do you have a favorite out of your Stainless Collection?

Wow! What a beautiful collection of razors. I hope that you enjoy them. Quick question: Do you have a favorite out of your Stainless Collection?
Thanks! Yes. The Blackland Vector is definitely my favorite.

Top Bottom