What's new

SE Group Pic, I have more then what i Though i did :o)

Ok, So i decided to get my SE Group Pic Together, They gave me a hard time but eventually they complied and stood stil for the Group Pic, "Yes i had a Talk with them :scared: Scary but true.

Attachments

• $DSC01507.jpg
    $DSC01507.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 480
  • $DSC01508.jpg
    $DSC01508.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 473
  • $DSC01509.jpg
    $DSC01509.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 469
  • $DSC01510.jpg
    $DSC01510.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 470
  • $DSC01511.jpg
    $DSC01511.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 469
Last of the Group pics, The cased Gem G Bar Did not make to Group pic, So i just added him in a Single Pic, Sorry about that.

Attachments

• $DSC01512.jpg
    $DSC01512.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 448
  • $DSC01513.jpg
    $DSC01513.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 446
  • $DSC01514.jpg
    $DSC01514.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 447
  • $DSC01525.jpg
    $DSC01525.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 444
  • $DSC01527.jpg
    $DSC01527.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
Holy Molly!!

Nice!

You got a license to ill?
Thanks :eek:) I'm sure you have a few yourself, Common gives us a peak.

Wow! Nice collection you've got there!
Thanks buddy.

If you where a woman, I'd divorce my wife and marry you. Oh No,

:ouch1:

Damn do you have a nice collection.
I only like Naturally Born Women :eek:p

im loving that streamline
Which one ? Which Set ?

Sweet collection, whats your fav?
So Far its the Every Ready 1914 and Streamline when i have 2-3 growth. But to be honest with you, those are the only 2 Ive tried :eek:/

I bought a 50 pack of blades RIGHT BEFORE the SE Gem group buy. :death:

The SE I am currently using is a Gem Jr. but I have a feather weight and a OCMM. That is it - that is all. I need to make a jig to use my DE handles with the SE heads.

I honestly don't care for the light weight SE handles.

Also, I honestly only have three. I PIF'd all the others I had because I thought that blades were too hard to find. After practice I realized how well they shave. Such a nice shave. Also, the secret isn't out so much and the SE razors are still available for a song.

With my uber hard water though I have to follow a strict pat dry ritual to save my SE blades from premature rusting. They last forever compared to DE blades!!

I did have a lather catcher I let go on the BST. It was too fancy for me.

I wish those Durham and Enders razors took modern blades!!!

Streamlines' seem to be en-vouge at the moment for the SE set. The price seems to have gone up super fast on sites such as the Bay.

Wow, what a beautiful collection! Only two have been used! Good golly, the others must be feeling quite neglected!!

Beautiful sets! Great collection. What's that mint green cased razor? I love that case. And do you have blades for the De Havens?

Beautiful sets! Great collection. What's that mint green cased razor? I love that case. And do you have blades for the De Havens?

Thanks Jake, The mint green case is an Ever Ready Stream Line SE. I think those cases are are kniwn to be part of an Ambassador Set. If you take a close look at the Orange Color one you will see the card board liner calling it an Ambassador Razor.

I have one or 2 Blades for the De haven, I Think the DeHaven in the Bakelite Case uses a different blade then the other DeHaven Razors, That blade has a spine on it as well as an over lapping clip that snaps the blade in place. Do you have a Dehaven set ?

Last edited:
Streamlines' seem to be en-vouge at the moment for the SE set. The price seems to have gone up super fast on sites such as the Bay.
Yes the Price of Stream Line sets have gone up, bit every once in a while i see some have gotten a good deal :eek:)

You are making me cringe with all the Streamline Ambassadors upside down in the cases with the case spring scratching the heads up. Flip them comb up like they should be!

Top Bottom