What's new

SE Group Pic, I have more then what i Though i did :o)

You are making me cringe with all the Streamline Ambassadors upside down in the cases with the case spring scratching the heads up. Flip them comb up like they should be!
Yes your right, Thanks for the Remimder :eek:)
My god what have i done :eek:/

Great beans Batman! That's a nice collection. I'm getting my first SE here soon. A mint push button Gem? From a member. Thanks for sharing.

Great beans Batman! That's a nice collection. I'm getting my first SE here soon. A mint push button Gem? From a member. Thanks for sharing.

IMO the Push Button is a very under rated SE...shaves very similar to the Heavy Flat Top (G-Bar) and I love the push button to open.

Very Nice Collection ... I get the feeling that SE RAD is worse than DE RAD because the SE prices are so much lower...

... at least right now until the secret of their fantastic shaves gets out!

Very Nice Collection ... I get the feeling that SE RAD is worse than DE RAD because the SE prices are so much lower...

... at least right now until the secret of their fantastic shaves gets out!

Well at least for know they are dont know how long those good prices will last for :eek:/ but i myself see a little more bids on SE razors then ever before, and a nice cased SE even higher get them while you can Boy's :eek:)

I have just started collecting mine it looks a bit sick against your collection:ohmy: The first razor I got was a "VALET" its unused brand new even the blades are in there original wrappers looking spotless its even got the dummy blade with it. The others are Ever Ready expect my last which is a Ronson which has a special way of stropping the only downside that I cant get the special blade for it but it looks nice. here are some photos:

Attachments

• $IMG_0193.jpg
    $IMG_0193.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 113
  • $IMG_0197.jpg
    $IMG_0197.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 113
  • $IMG_0198.jpg
    $IMG_0198.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 113
  • $$(KGrHqNHJFYE88fNMCSIBP(O.JPG
    $$(KGrHqNHJFYE88fNMCSIBP(O.JPG
    1.9 KB · Views: 113
  • $$(KGrHqRHJEgE88d2NTv!BP(O.JPG
    $$(KGrHqRHJEgE88d2NTv!BP(O.JPG
    2.3 KB · Views: 113
Here are some more if anybody got a blade for the roson for sale let me know Thanks

Attachments

• $IMG_0201.jpg
    $IMG_0201.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 114
  • $IMG_0200.jpg
    $IMG_0200.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 114
  • $IMG_0194.jpg
    $IMG_0194.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 114
  • $IMG_0195.jpg
    $IMG_0195.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 115
  • $IMG_0196.jpg
    $IMG_0196.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 115
Had a G-Bar. Of the gem line what would you recommend as equivalent to say a red tip or similar shaving quality razor?

It is hard for me to compare any SE to a DE, as for me, the shave is very different. I think the Damaskeene is similar in shaving results to many of the slightly more aggressive vintage Gillettes, of course YMMV. Just look at my brothers first shave with a 1912 that he has referred to as "the shave from hell".

I have just started collecting mine it looks a bit sick against your collection:ohmy: The first razor I got was a "VALET" its unused brand new even the blades are in there original wrappers looking spotless its even got the dummy blade with it. The others are Ever Ready expect my last which is a Ronson which has a special way of stropping the only downside that I cant get the special blade for it but it looks nice. here are some photos:

Wow love this set, how its set up and the skin matrial used on the razor case, looks hot, Thanks for sharing :eek:)

Wow!!
Thanks for taking the time to gather them together and share a few pics with us.
You have a great collection!!

Top Bottom