What's new

Workout accountability

Restart.

WEEK ONE: Exercise daily for at least twenty minutes. Run and do yoga at least once.

WEDNESDAY: Run, cleans, pullups. Calories burned: 794.

Im still out.......ankle reconstruction $GetAttachment.aspx.jpg$777.jpg

Thanks, i am hoping to do a 3 month reco and not the projected 5 month.

From someone who has had 5 knee surgeries, do exactly what the docs and the PT people tell you. Do as many home workouts as you can and try to figure out ASAP the difference between good and bad pain.

From someone who has had 5 knee surgeries, do exactly what the docs and the PT people tell you. Do as many home workouts as you can and try to figure out ASAP the difference between good and bad pain.

Thanks for the advise, i had the stitches out and the Doc said not to stand on yet, just do slight movements in the soft cast.

Thanks for the advise, i had the stitches out and the Doc said not to stand on yet, just do slight movements in the soft cast.

Pit really sucks when you have that many restrictions. I had a procedure called micro fracturing, where they actually drill holes in your tibia and femur and let it heal on its own so you can stimulate more cartilage growth. My leg was in an inmobilizer and couldn't put weight on it for three months. It really stinks and I am sure an ankle is miserable, but this too will pass.

Bringing this thread back to life.

WEEK ONE: Exercise daily for at least twenty minutes. Run and do yoga at least once.

Tuesday: Ran, presses, pushups, situps. Calories burned: 856.

WEEK TWO: Exercise daily for at least twenty minutes. Run and do yoga at least once.

Thursday: Ran, Kb swings, situps, pushups. Long workout. Burned 1196 calories.

Friday: Ran on hills, pullups, situps. Another long workout. Burned 1206 calories.

WEEK TWO: Done. 3 out of 7. Didn't track calories during the third workout. Estimated total calories burned: 2700.

WEEK THREE: Exercise daily for at least twenty minutes. Run and do yoga at least once.

MONDAY: Run on hills. Calories burned: 471.

WEDNESDAY: Run, presses, squats, pullups. Calories burned: 1115.

Top Bottom