What's new

What Was Your Cream Today?

The Egyptian version of Palmolive Menthol. I hate the scent but everything else about it is great.

Rick
IMG_8029.jpeg

1713244501001.png

Today I used Vi John Icy Mint. If anyone likes Palmolive they will like any of the Vi John creams since the basic recipe is the same (I think they might be made by the same place). Vi John does have tea tree oil and it has lanolin, so the face feel is really nice.
I used a Shavemac butterscotch brush with a 28mm fiber knot. For removing lather and whiskers I used a Razorock Game Changer .84P. I find this razor harsh, but not with this cream. It is one of the slickest out there.

View attachment 1830302
Today I used Vi John Icy Mint. If anyone likes Palmolive they will like any of the Vi John creams since the basic recipe is the same (I think they might be made by the same place). Vi John does have tea tree oil and it has lanolin, so the face feel is really nice.
I used a Shavemac butterscotch brush with a 28mm fiber knot. For removing lather and whiskers I used a Razorock Game Changer .84P. I find this razor harsh, but not with this cream. It is one of the slickest out there.
Nice shave!

Does that cream have any menthol sensation?

Rick

Top Bottom