What's new

Your best money is no object shaving cream?

Looking for something luxurious as a late bday gift to myself. I know aqua di parma is pricey but I’m not sure if it’s as good as it was years ago, so what else is out there that’s an absolute treat? I’m more keen on a cream over a soap these days FWIW.

Acqua di parma would be mine too, and the empty container makes a very good bowl to make lather.

However, if I could get it easily in uk, I'd buy every scent of meissner tremonia. They do a hard soap, but if you want creams, the their so called paste is the version to buy. Performance is outstanding, few ingredients and the most exciting scents, each one different.

Looking for something luxurious as a late bday gift to myself. I know aqua di parma is pricey but I’m not sure if it’s as good as it was years ago, so what else is out there that’s an absolute treat? I’m more keen on a cream over a soap these days FWIW.
If you're interested in Aqua di Parma, hit me up as I think we can do something about that "pricey" issue.

Why would you over pay, for bragging rights? Have several friends who have been invited to get the AMX Black Cars, two have declined, as they say $5,000.00 Annual Fee For a CreditCard Membershiip is nuts, they still get VIP Service every where they travel because people serving then know both guys are loaded.

If you love say a Razor product that is under $10-12 Bucks, why go nuts chasing status?

Top Bottom