What's new

What is the Best Shave soap you've ever tried.

My old faithfuls for years...vintage Yardley and Shulton Old Spice...those were great products that I took for granted until they were no longer available. :crying: I still have one or two rounds of OS left that I am using sparingly.

Regards,

Doug

Mike's Natural Soap Orange or Mitchell's. The performance is about the same, I like the orange smell better.

2nd place is a toss up between Arko and RazoRock artisan soap.

So far for me I would say Tabac. I have other soaps that I think smells better, but I like the smell of Tabac too. It just out performs all the rest. But I just got a sample of MdC, so I will find out what all the hype is about tomorrow.

My old faithfuls for years...vintage Yardley and Shulton Old Spice...those were great products that I took for granted until they were no longer available. :crying: I still have one or two rounds of OS left that I am using sparingly.

Regards,

Doug

Ya know, after using a small portion of a puck for over 2 weeks, I can vouch for this soap. It is right up there with the best soaps I've tried. I don't know why I don't think of it when these types of threads come up. It truly is an exceptional soap. Ebay price for a NOS puck in mug just went up $10.

Based on limited experience: MWF and Cella. I'm planning to try Tabac and Proraso, but I could be happy for a long time with just MWF and/or Cella.

Razorock Artisan Shave soaps are the holy grail of a good shave for me. But you never know... new RR products are just around the corner...

MWF
Cella
MdC
Harris Marlborough

That's because you can't just have one. It would be like picking your favourite child!

Hands down...P160 Tipo Morbido is my favorite...tried it and never looked back...now I'm hoarding the kilo bricks as much as possible...I know that sooner or later it will be gone.
Would also include Razorock, of course Cella, Proraso, La Toja Stick and La Toja Manatiales in wooden bowl as some of the best soaps I've tried.

I'm surprised only 1 person has mentioned DR. Harris Arlington, it usually fills these pages. I can't say it here because I have a bar but haven't had the pleasure of using it yet. So far Tabac rules the way as far as performance goes. I have AOS Sandalwood cream, but now I want to try the soap!

proxy.php

Top Bottom