What's new

What are you going to use on - Merkur Monday

Merkur Monday again.....

Razor/Blade: Merkur Vision 2000 with a Russian Voskhod Teflon coated blade
Brush/Soap: Rooney Heritage 3xl stubby bowl lathering TOBS Sandalwood cream
After shave: Master Lilac Vegetol

proxy.php

Today was Hammer time for me. Merkur 39c slanthammer with Voskhod blades (3) The Voskhod really likes The Hammer,I've been getting great smooth BBS face and headshaves with this combo.

Today was Hammer time for me. Merkur 39c slanthammer with Voskhod blades (3) The Voskhod really likes The Hammer,I've been getting great smooth BBS face and headshaves with this combo.

I was so tempted to use one of my slants today but the Vision had not been used in a while so it got the hand off.

Now I am going to have to fight to STOP using it.

I really dig that razor and understand why I sold all of my other razors several months ago and shaved exclusively with that one DE only until I hid it and started re-purchasing DE razors once again.

I have to keep it put away otherwise I will never use anything else

Merkur Monday again..... Whoo Hoo...

Razor/Blade: Merkur Futur with a Personna Super Blue medical prep blade
Brush/Soap: Simpsons Duke 2 face lathering Crabtree & Evelyn Nomad
After shave / cologne: Master Challenge AS and Tabac EDC

proxy.php

Today it was Merkur Futur and Red IP (3).A very good combo for me.I only have 2 Merkurs the Hammer and the Futur,I've been thinking about getting a Mergress or a Vision.Hey Turtle we're almost in sync today,I like the Red's better than the Med's in the Futur,I really like the Med's in other razors.One of the mysteries of life,why does one razor love a particuliar blade and another razor dont :lol:

Going to miss Merkur Monday this week........

Birthday shave today with my year/quarter Gillette

proxy.php

37C slant with Persona Blue (3), Speick cream and AS following a Witch Hazel splash. Add photo later.

$DSCN2116.jpg

Forgot the Vie Long horsehair brush.

Last edited:
Merkur Futur set on 3/Red IP (1)

Nice 2 pass face,one pass head for BBS,no touch up needed.The Futur was very musical today,lots of feedback,I really need to use this razor more often.

Top Bottom