What's new

What are you going to use on - Merkur Monday

Everyone is giving their favorite DE their own day so........

What Merkur are you shaving with on Merkur Monday?

For me it is a Merkur Megress XL

proxy.php

Last edited:
The only Merkur I have is a Slant, and it is on a tour, so I won't have it long. But I did use it today, and will next monday. Then, it must leave my hands, to be loved by another! The no good cheating worthless piece of *&%^!!

The only Merkur I have is a Slant, and it is on a tour, so I won't have it long. But I did use it today, and will next monday. Then, it must leave my hands, to be loved by another! The no good cheating worthless piece of *&%^!!

I couldn't wait for the traveling slant to get to me so I bought both a 37c and 39c both of which should be here this week :clap:

The same as I do every night Pinky, try to take over the... oh wait... I mean the same as I do every day (just about) my Futur.

I may go with the Merkur Futur,yesterday I shaved with the 39c,gotta show the Futur some Monday love.

Hmmm....I haven't even considered this. Thinking/typing out loud here, I wonder if I could do a razor for every day:

- Merkur Monday : Slant 37C
- Tech Tuesday : self-explanatory
- ? Wednesday : Don't think I have a razor for this day; won't buy a Weishi just fill the gap. :)
- ? Thursday - Dunno. Is there a razor that starts with "Th"?
- Fat Boy Friday : 1958 Fat Boy
- Slim Saturday : 1966 Slim Adjustable
- Super Speed Sunday : 1952 40's Super Speed

It's Merkur Monday again....

Today I used my Vision 2000. I still feel this is the best razor I own. For the longest time I would not even bother picking up another razor this one was so fine

proxy.php

Opps,today is my birthday and my dad's so I used a 40's style W-1 Gillette SS,I still haven't found my dad's birth year razor 1915.I promise next Monday I'll use either the Futur or my 39c slanthammer.I'll even leave a note to myself so I wont forget.

This morning chose the Merkur 38C. Very nice "big" razor which delivers a comfortable shave. With Cyril Salter Fresh Mint, Frank brush, and Tabac AS.
$Merkur.jpg

Top Bottom