What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

proxy.php

It's a work day, so nothing fancy here. I wouldn't dare to wear any of my Omega, Bulova, Seiko or god forbid my rolex on a firing range. So on a work day it's a work watch.

It's a work day, so nothing fancy here. I wouldn't dare to wear any of my Omega, Bulova, Seiko or god forbid my rolex on a firing range. So on a work day it's a work watch.

Yep, work watch on work day makes perfect sense to me. I tried to take a pic of it on my arm but my phone camera doesn't do it any justice.

That watch is amazing slcsteve!

I just picked up a 1960 gold filled Omega Seamaster from my watch repairman:

proxy.php

This is how the watch looked when I bought it, abused, seconds hand missing ant the two other hands painted black, maybe to help a weak sighted person to better se what time it is, some paint had even dripped onto the dial:

proxy.php

I think my watch repairman did a good job here.

Regards.

Jakob

Jakob, that was good job. Your repairman put the correct hands on your Omega.

Thanks. Actually the large and small hand are the originals, just cleaned from black paint and with new luminos added. The seconds hand is new.

I really like finding Omegas in bad but serviceable condition - and having them restored to former glory.

Regards.

Jakob

Thanks. Actually the large and small hand are the originals, just cleaned from black paint and with new luminos added. The seconds hand is new.

I really like finding Omegas in bad but serviceable condition - and having them restored to former glory.

Regards.

Jakob

Jakob

A very classy Omega.

I just received an Enicar Ocean Pearl from the bay. I paid virtually nothing (40 bucks with a hefty chunk of that being shipping from asia) for it so I was surprised to see it was in pretty good condition. Keeps good time so far.

Taking it to my local watch repair shop to have them check it out and see what sort of work it may need.

I could use recommendations on decent leather straps that aren't more than a C-note. PMs or posts would be appreciated.

Top Bottom