What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

I just received an Enicar Ocean Pearl from the bay. I paid virtually nothing (40 bucks with a hefty chunk of that being shipping from asia) for it so I was surprised to see it was in pretty good condition. Keeps good time so far.

Taking it to my local watch repair shop to have them check it out and see what sort of work it may need.

I could use recommendations on decent leather straps that aren't more than a C-note. PMs or posts would be appreciated.

proxy.php

I just received an Enicar Ocean Pearl from the bay. I paid virtually nothing (40 bucks with a hefty chunk of that being shipping from asia) for it so I was surprised to see it was in pretty good condition. Keeps good time so far.

Taking it to my local watch repair shop to have them check it out and see what sort of work it may need.

I could use recommendations on decent leather straps that aren't more than a C-note. PMs or posts would be appreciated.

I buy my straps here:

www.internationalwatchman.com

Decent straps at great prices.

You can find very cheap tool-sets on e-Bay. I have one of the smaller ones. They are actually not bad for the money - and if your needs are to change a band or bracelet from time to time they ar fine for that.

Regards.

Jakob

Due to my current financial status, I've had to tighten my belt, er, watch strap. So I'm down to only my Seiko Orange Knight, which is a great watch for the money, but I really miss my Omega. :frown:

Hi chaps first forays in to watches for me ive got a new Nixon all black digital but for you afficiandos out there also have a Lanco jump watch and a 25 jewel Tressa automatic thats winging its way to me. Anyone into jump watcjhes/direct read watches let me know cos i love them and am looking for anyone with any knowledge about them
Cheers chaps
Mike

Due to my current financial status, I've had to tighten my belt, er, watch strap. So I'm down to only my Seiko Orange Knight, which is a great watch for the money, but I really miss my Omega. :frown:

If you have to be down to one Seiko is a good one to be stuck with. Is it this one?

Nice watch!

Attachments

• $Seiko Orange Knight.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,201
The Seiko Orange Monster I almost got that watch last year...
I am still thinking about it...

great watch :biggrin:

Seiko kinetic military

I haven't worn this for at least two years. I bought it from a friend that's an avid Seiko collector and have it mounted on a hand tooled western style strap with sterling buckle. tip and keeper.

proxy.php

Vintage (70s) Omega Seamaster Cosmic, crosshair dial and original bracelet.

Regards.

Jakob

Nice! I'm looking for a 1963 Seamaster 600 with date at the moment. Has to be just the one I want tho, straight hands not arrows. Picky bugger...

Top Bottom