What's new

Toronto July 2012

Looks like I'm out Gents. Ever have a day when it all turns to @#$!. Well this is one and is carrying over to next week. Have a great time.

Sorry to hear that Brian. I just had a week like that. Was supposed to be on vacation since Tuesday and ended up spending the whole week working with a client on some production issues.

My PIA is a yo-yo who thinks 2 seconds is far to long for a server app to completely open !!!!

Just tell them that it must be their pc and that it works fine on your computer. They will need to upgrade their computer to see a performance improvement. That should give you some lead time. :thumbup:

RDP, new lines,new gb switches, he's just a horses ***. Add to that a Blackberry that died and the great services at T-Mobile won't get me one till Monday and a contractor in my house who can't find his backside with 2 hands and a flashlight

That sounds like a day from hell that's been boiling g up for a while just in time to be the absolutely worst timing possible

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Well, brian... that's poopy-poop-poo!.... but working in IT, it's not surprising that things bite us late on a Friday afternoon (Grrr)

We'll miss you on Sunday, but if you ever happen to get into Toronto (this time or later), PM me. I'm just a subway ride away after work.

The real problem is I am Semi Retired !!!!
geeez, you can still get the business from people when your semi retired, lol lots to look forward to its days like this to remember when your in your last minute at that company, then let the cheeks fly

last call for anyone around, we are going to meet at Edgerunners work as he has lots of space and counter to meet our needs, please post or contact rockviper, edgerunner, or myself if anyone found themselves free for the evening, we are looking for around 530-6 oclock

Quick briefing:
The two kitchen and conference tables provided tight but sufficient space for the supplied inventory.
The pizza was delicious with added Arko topping. The beer made the scent a little more complex.
The tomato sauce was slick, and allowed for a smooth shave. It had light fruity fragrant base notes.
The attempt to use Speik AS as beverage failed only due to the label 'for external use only'.
The beer quantity wasn't enough to raise an argument about the SPEIK pronunciation.
After the test with MWF, the attendees reached consensus that lather with less than 27 bubbles per cubic inch provided acceptable cushioning. The number of bubbles didn't affect the slickness of the lather, or the post-shave effect.
No item was lost at the meeting in the presence of the guard dog. A few items changed their owners.

Quick briefing:
The two kitchen and conference tables provided tight but sufficient space for the supplied inventory.
The pizza was delicious with added Arko topping. The beer made the scent a little more complex.
The tomato sauce was slick, and allowed for a smooth shave. It had light fruity fragrant base notes.
The attempt to use Speik AS as beverage failed only due to the label 'for external use only'.
The beer quantity wasn't enough to raise an argument about the SPEIK pronunciation.
After the test with MWF, the attendees reached consensus that lather with less than 27 bubbles per cubic inch provided acceptable cushioning. The number of bubbles didn't affect the slickness of the lather, or the post-shave effect.
No item was lost at the meeting in the presence of the guard dog. A few items changed their owners.
next time we will have to do Boris' intervention for his brush AD, and we will have to bring canadian beer for the american imported members lmao
thanks for hosting us though, always a pleasure and it was fun waiting for you to pull your thing out so Sam could have a sniff

Top Bottom