What's new

Toronto July 2012

Hi,
My office is right next to the Sherraton Center in Toronto - would love to meet with b&b members visiting!

Cheers,
Dragan

Im in and flexable too, i just dont know the area your staying in so i wouldnt want to set a gathering place

as for your gear, ive never used a pen at all and am a little interested in it, so anything you have on you would be great just to see,....

as for shaving gear i have lots of stuff here so i can bring anything i have for anyone to see... if theres interest i can throw a list together

Im in and flexable too, i just dont know the area your staying in so i wouldnt want to set a gathering place

as for your gear, ive never used a pen at all and am a little interested in it, so anything you have on you would be great just to see,....

as for shaving gear i have lots of stuff here so i can bring anything i have for anyone to see... if theres interest i can throw a list together

That sounds like fun....

Brian there is a casey's bar and grille that may suite our needs rather well, has anyone chimed in on if its sunday night or monday at some point, do you have a preference ?

there is also some coffee shops not far away, a tim hortons is kind of close to everywhere in toronto (and all of southern ontario for that matter) if you wanted something more along those lines

Last edited:
I will be arriving Toronto 1:00 CDT. Open after 4 or 5 on Sunday and after 6 on any other day...

Lets see who is In ? So Far...

Brianw
Edgerunner
syngent

any straight shavers or SE users coming?

Suzuki ??? Alacrity59, RockViper?.... anymore Torontoians ????? any MCP attendees. Lets get this together !!!!!!

im in and flexable too, i just dont know the area your staying in so i wouldnt want to set a gathering place

As for shaving gear i have lots of stuff here so i can bring anything i have for anyone to see... If theres interest i can throw a list together

lmao

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I use SEs and DEs. Folks can take a look at my wiki entry and see if there's anything they want me to bring for samples and stuff.
If someone has a spare SE carbon blade before I go and place an online order, I'd be super happy!

Sunday might work best for me if I'm bringing stuff, but weekdays after 6 works as well (just a subway ride from where I work).

that would work for me, someone remind me to bring some aqua velva original sport to inflict Brian with, as i understand it that particular blend isnt available south of the border lol

As you are correct.... Only AS I'm bringing is Boosters Mosswood ( I dearly love this stuff), PVIBR, and Clubman.

I use SEs and DEs. Folks can take a look at my wiki entry and see if there's anything they want me to bring for samples and stuff.
If someone has a spare SE carbon blade before I go and place an online order, I'd be super happy!

I'll bring some handles I have for the 1912...no carbons sorry.

Get ready to try some dips, as well as some pens..... and of course inks.

Suzuki seems to know the area better, or is from DT toronto, maybe PM ask him, one of us can pick you up at hotel and drop you off im sure, although it would be kind of funny if everyone forgot lol (that happened to me once as a kid, between parents, its still funny)

you mean there is more to ink then colour ? i was going to buy one based on the nifty bottle it came in

Top Bottom