As you can see I love Stone Cottage.

In no order:

Stone Cottage hesperidea
Stone Cottage almond flower
Stone Cottage spiced myrrh
Stone Cottage fougere
TOBS Sandlewood

As you can see I love Stone Cottage.

Cool! I will check Stone Cottage out. I just looked on their website and they have a 5 pack sampler for $10 that I am going to order!!!

"Cool! I will check Stone Cottage out. I just looked on their website and they have a 5 pack sampler for $10 that I am going to order!!![/QUOTE]
I just received my 5 samples from Stone Cottage today. I'm going to try one tomorrow.

"Cool! I will check Stone Cottage out. I just looked on their website and they have a 5 pack sampler for $10 that I am going to order!!!
I just received my 5 samples from Stone Cottage today. I'm going to try one tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Let us know the verdict on them!!

"Cool! I will check Stone Cottage out. I just looked on their website and they have a 5 pack sampler for $10 that I am going to order!!!
I just received my 5 samples from Stone Cottage today. I'm going to try one tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Can't wait to hear what you think.

"That's how I started. I also love their suede de kashmir.[/QUOTE]
Suede De Kashmir is one I ordered but tomorrow I'm going to try the Vetiver and Vanilla. I'll post the results in the morning.

Mine are (so far)
T&H Trafalgar
SJOL's Sandalwood & Bergamot
C&E's Moroccan Myrrh
Body Shop Maca Root
CC's 45th Parallel

Up next for this year are CF Lime, CC bay Rum, ADP Colonia (I should save this one (out of production))

Top five in no particular order.
1.Speick
2.Musgo reàl
3.proraso
4.Atkinson's for men
5.Lea menthol
Lately i like denim cream.I also like supermax lime cream but i haven't use it since summer.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Proraso Ever-Green
Musgo Real
Simpsons Vanilla & Rose
Simpsons Sandalwood
T&H Ultimate Comfort

1. Proraso Green
2. Proraso White
3. Proraso Blue
4. Proraso Red
5. Nivea Mild

Other close contenders:
Lea Regular, La Toja Regular/Sensitive, Williams Expert Ice Blue

The also rans:
Bea, Gillette Regular

The rejects:
Old Spice Fresh Lime, Old Spice Musk, Old Spice Original, Lider, Estoril, Goldex

I have never actually used my favorite cream, which is Noxzema Lather Cream. It was long gone before I started using creams, but I know from my personal preferences (menthol, camphor, etc) and from all I have read & heard that it would have been my fave.

Of those I have used, I have 3 that I really like:
Ingram
Proraso blue
Proraso green

The only other creams I have tried are Indian Old Spice, Derby lemon, lavender, & another Derby scent I can't recall. They all worked just fine but I probably wouldn't buy them again.

1. N
2. I
3. V
4. E
5. A
After going through a ton of different soaps and creams when GAS attacked full force several years ago I also tried Nivea shaving cream (Original / Mild). I have tried various other creams from name brands to boutique craft products and no product gave me better shave and less irritation afterwards then the low budget basic blue tube of Nivea. For about $2 per tube of 100ml this is unbeatable.

I Coloniali Rhubarb
St. James of London Mandarin & Patchouli
Alvarez Gomez
Castle Forbes Lavender
Castle Forbes Lime
IMG_0169.JPG

Top Bottom