Three FREE bottles!

$hourglass.jpg

Time is up Gentlemen! Here are the winners selected by random.org:

Olpski

Alum of Potash

FloridaCreekIndian

Doug57

Dirtbuddy

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who entered.

The Captain likes give-aways so keep your eyes on this spot here at B&B for more in the future. Many of you are new to B&B and so are unaware. This is where I submitted my very first formula to volunteers, our Bay Rum aftershave. Those who tried it insisted that I come up with a name and start selling it. So I did and that was nearly seven years ago. It is surprising what can happen in just a few years. Take a look at our store: http://www.captainschoicestore.com/all/

For the winners, simply email your name and address to: [email protected]

Your free bottle of 45th Parallel Balm along with free sample pucks of 45th Parallel Shaving Soap as well as the Shaving Cream will be sent post haste!

View attachment 718775

Time is up Gentlemen! Here are the winners selected by random.org:

Olpski

Alum of Potash

FloridaCreekIndian

Doug57

Dirtbuddy

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who entered.

The Captain likes give-aways so keep your eyes on this spot here at B&B for more in the future. Many of you are new to B&B and so are unaware. This is where I submitted my very first formula to volunteers, our Bay Rum aftershave. Those who tried it insisted that I come up with a name and start selling it. So I did and that was nearly seven years ago. It is surprising what can happen in just a few years. Take a look at our store: http://www.captainschoicestore.com/all/

For the winners, simply email your name and address to: [email protected]

Your free bottle of 45th Parallel Balm along with free sample pucks of 45th Parallel Shaving Soap as well as the Shaving Cream will be sent post haste!
That's awesome! Congratulations to the winners!

"Never trade what you want most, for what you want in the moment."

Sent from the GnomePhone

It has only been one hour since the drawing and already FloridaCreekIndian and Alum of Potash have their orders on the way. At the direction of The Captain they were loaded into one of these so look for them soon, very soon...

$hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom