What's new

Tropical Island Getaway Contest

pngtree-tropical-island-with-palm-trees-in-the-water-picture-image_3498977.jpg.png

IMG_9226.jpg

In the depths of winter, what better thing to have in mind than a tropical destination. And if that is not in the cards, then here is a great substitute!

From the store description:

Island Time possesses the complexity and sophistication of a cologne while capturing the essence of the islands. Savor this enticing blend of bay leaf and tobacco, infused with tropical top notes of coconut and papaya – paradise in a bottle!

Would you like a bottle? How about a chance to win a free bottle? How about three chances to win? You are in the right place!

To enter this contest just indicate that you are in. Will let it run a bit and then random.org will select our three lucky winners. This is CONUS only please.

Good luck to each one of you!

~ The Captain

Last edited:
Respectfully not in, as I've benefitted from the Captain's generosity before (including a sample of Island Time splash), so my next Captain's Choice product will be a purchase. But whoever wins this is in for a treat, this scent is terrific!

I'm in, I'm in.
I have a whole tub of Island time soap. I love it. It's one of my go-to summer soaps (especially on a beach vacation), or any time I feel like "getting away" (even if it's only in my head) ;)

I would simply Love having the matching AS.

Top Bottom