What's new

Thread Hijack Thread`

$kempjackcard.jpg

Bwahaha. That reminds me of someone on another forum who would use very carefully chosen words to manipulate Google's image search results.

I was writing an article a couple of years back, and I wanted to make reference to a particular case in the UK. In the UK prison system, prisoners can be supplied with uhhh, don't want to trip any filters so let's call them: visual stimulation aids. In the particular case I wanted to reference a guy was protesting and demanding he be supplied with homosexual visual stimulation aids (cue jokes about being in prison and having ready access to the real thing).

Now, again I don't know how workplace filters work, and if a single post with a certain combination of words could be detrinmental... so I'm not going to say it explicitly but, when I went to google, trying to find more detail on the case, and bearing in mind the sketchy details I knew, I entered three words:

The three letter word that starts with g rhymes with day and describes the mans orientation
Prison
And the four letter word that starts with p and means "visual stimulation aids"

On reflection; I should have been prepared for that search finding nothing at all of relevance, and instantly have known it was a bad look in my search history.

I was writing an article a couple of years back, and I wanted to make reference to a particular case in the UK. In the UK prison system, prisoners can be supplied with uhhh, don't want to trip any filters so let's call them: visual stimulation aids. In the particular case I wanted to reference a guy was protesting and demanding he be supplied with homosexual visual stimulation aids (cue jokes about being in prison and having ready access to the real thing).

Now, again I don't know how workplace filters work, and if a single post with a certain combination of words could be detrinmental... so I'm not going to say it explicitly but, when I went to google, trying to find more detail on the case, and bearing in mind the sketchy details I knew, I entered three words:

The three letter word that starts with g rhymes with day and describes the mans orientation
Prison
And the four letter word that starts with p and means "visual stimulation aids"

On reflection; I should have been prepared for that search finding nothing at all of relevance, and instantly have known it was a bad look in my search history.
I see that someone's not familier with Rule 34 of the internet, though even without it you should have known what that would bring up :lol:
Whatever you do, DO NOT put rule 34 into Google images. You will never be the same again.
Back to hijacking and somewhat relevant:
proxy.php

Top Bottom