What's new

The Anything Thread

Peach preserves?!?! Yuck!! You have to use anchovy paste!! That makes the whole experience worth having. You fellas are just a little too wierd sometimes................ peach preserves???

+1
Peach preserves...with jumper cables--what the heck were you guys thinking!?!?

Obligatory XKCD x 2!!!! :biggrin:

proxy.php

proxy.php

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
This is my 300th post!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

This is my 1128[sup]th[/sup]!!!!!
I remember my 300
[sup]th[/sup]ish post....I was around 150's, when I got a PM response from Ouch...let's just say it seems like I posted 5-6 more times, and all the sudden I'm at 300.
Now, I had intended to make some kind of announcement at 300, but I blew past it without even knowing it. Then there was 500, then all the sudden 1000. I still theorize, like the woman who just touched Jesus' robe and was healed, Ouch's PM did some kinda weird post-healing to my username or something. At that time, Ouch's post-odometer had already rolled over, and in fact was just slightly behind my count, so I determined I would try to stay in front of him, you know, to stay on the lead lap...............well, it didn't take long for that plan to fail enormously. It's just crazy to think that the gentleman that introduced me to this site a few months after his joining, the one with the most info to add to the site, is trying to catch up with me now. The problem is, I quit thinking about my post count, and I think it started multiplying over night or something. And then there's the custom title....for awhile myself and aforementioned gentleman thought and tried many many things to get a custom title...then one day I stopped thinking about it and BAM!!! Now I feel like a PBS special on Mastication: the hidden dangers, all this just to ramble on about nothing and to ramble on about nothing and to ramble on about nothing else....

By the way, Congratulations! :biggrin1:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!This is my 1128[sup]th[/sup]!!!!!
I remember my 300
[sup]th[/sup]ish post....I was around 150's, when I got a PM response from Ouch...let's just say it seems like I posted 5-6 more times, and all the sudden I'm at 300.
Now, I had intended to make some kind of announcement at 300, but I blew past it without even knowing it. Then there was 500, then all the sudden 1000. I still theorize, like the woman who just touched Jesus' robe and was healed, Ouch's PM did some kinda weird post-healing to my username or something. At that time, Ouch's post-odometer had already rolled over, and in fact was just slightly behind my count, so I determined I would try to stay in front of him, you know, to stay on the lead lap...............well, it didn't take long for that plan to fail enormously. It's just crazy to think that the gentleman that introduced me to this site a few months after his joining, the one with the most info to add to the site, is trying to catch up with me now. The problem is, I quit thinking about my post count, and I think it started multiplying over night or something. And then there's the custom title....for awhile myself and aforementioned gentleman thought and tried many many things to get a custom title...then one day I stopped thinking about it and BAM!!! Now I feel like a PBS special on Mastication: the hidden dangers, all this just to ramble on about nothing and to ramble on about nothing and to ramble on about nothing else....

By the way, Congratulations! :biggrin1:

I felt like I was 18 again with a bag of shrooms reading your post. Wow.

Oh yeah, thank you.

Top Bottom