What's new

Guess that movie

I hate 60s movies. Hmm, 70s too.

A lot of them are an acquired taste. Oddly enough I hate most of the movies coming out now. They seem to be a lot of hype and not much substance. I did really like the last Bond film though and am looking forward to the next one but that could be because they went back to the formula that worked in the 60s with Connery :smile:

Simon

Sorry I'm late. Grueling day at work. Not as bad as this guy, however.

proxy.php

It's not Ichi the Killer. No clue about this one. All I know is that guy looks very happy for someone who just lost their hand.

Quite. The film is rather yakuza-meets-kung fu-meets-zombie-meets-gore-meets-Tarantino-meets-Evil-Dead-meets-hilarity ensues.

Here's another shot:

proxy.php

I watched this movie about a year ago on the Sundance Channel Asia Extreme series (sundays at midnight), but I just can't remember the name.

"Watching Versus felt like watching a bunch of high school kids try to make a zombie movie. By that I mean a bunch of high school kids who have seen the Matrix one too many times. The main character in Versus is a total rip off of Neo, but wasn't even as good of an actor as Keanu Reeves."

"Watching Versus felt like watching a bunch of high school kids try to make a zombie movie. By that I mean a bunch of high school kids who have seen the Matrix one too many times. The main character in Versus is a total rip off of Neo, but wasn't even as good of an actor as Keanu Reeves."

That just made the movie even MORE awesome! :w00t:

Top Bottom