What's new

The _____ Willy, 3017 Williams Mug Soap Challenge V2.0

Today was shave number 60. Still lots of life left in my ring of Green Willy.

I'd bet that Lectric Willy is awesome. I use it as an aftershave sometimes and I bet it really adds something nice to the soap!

I've still got about 3/4 inch left on my Blue Willy puck... but I did start with a puck and half, but I do like Williams.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Here's the remainder of my puck at 65 days. The part of the ring that is missing broke off. I've been using that piece alone and just finished it this morning. It lasted 7 days. So, I've got at least another week to go.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the remainder of my puck at 65 days. The part of the ring that is missing broke off. I've been using that piece alone and just finished it this morning. It lasted 7 days. So, I've got at least another week to go.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very impressive!

Well, that's all folks. 72 shaves and my puck of Green Willy is finally gone. I can't believe it lasted this long. Can't wait to use something different tomorrow!

Well, that's all folks. 72 shaves and my puck of Green Willy is finally gone. I can't believe it lasted this long. Can't wait to use something different tomorrow!
:a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14:
Congrats KJ, that has to be some sort of record, not only in shaves, but the perseverance to use it that long. Cheers to you!

:a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14:
Congrats KJ, that has to be some sort of record, not only in shaves, but the perseverance to use it that long. Cheers to you!
+1 to your patience and perseverance, Mr. TheVez2... i was quite happy to be done with the frustration of trying to get a lather form Williams.. so much so that I bought another 36 pucks. :a13:

Little over 2 months with a puck of Williams, that's about normal. I remember when you would just drop another puck of Williams in your mug and keep rolling along.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

OT: apparently I turned my willy into a croap ...
So I was determined to get the stuff to lather... Kept it wet, put the unused lather back on top. After ca 1mo. of such treatment (I had decided to use williams exclusively for the month) it lathers great, wonderful to put it like such. Almost like a good tabac. But then I see that the puck was a bit small and disappeared almost from the sides. Sooooo I squished it down. Completely croap /squishy stuff.

But now doesn't act the same.... Weird

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
It's too wet, let it sit out on the counter to dry a bit. I leave mine out open on the bathroom counter. Williams does get soft when wet.

Clayton

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom