Edwin Jagger DE87
Bluebird (3)
Wilkinson Sword Boar
Palmolive cream
Alum
Witch hazel (with added menthol)
Nivea Cool kick AB
Gibellini AS (with added menthol)

I have had a shavette kicking around for a while as I haven't had a shave since Friday (due to silly work shift times and me oversleeping :oops: ) I decided to give it a whirl, I've only used this once before and gave up before I had to go to A&E. So I whipped up the the Palmolive and went to work with the shavette and managed to do a WTG with only 3 nicks :crying: , I then did XTG only on my cheeks before bottling out :scared:: and finishing the shave with off with the EJ87, I got a nice smooth finish with the Bluebird and can claim a DFS as the nicks had stopped bleeding. So more practicing with the shavette ( these things are more unforgiving than a Slim set at 9 with a new Feather in it.).

Have a pleasant evening Gents.

Tony

Saturday:

Simpson Astor LE
Penhaligon's English Fern soap
Muhle R89 with Super Iridium blade
Clinique Post-Shave Healer
Knize 10

Sunday:

Same except English Fern EdT.

Live from the Bellagio:
proxy.php

14th (Happy Pi Day!):

TGQ Savon de Campagne SS
Omega Pro
Flare-tip SS w/ Feather
Thayer's Lemon
Osage Rub
Hydrolast Conditioner (Sandalwood)

Creed GIT

e-shave cucumber shave cream
e-shave finest Badger
The Art of Shaving Straight Razor
And first time using Pinaud after shave lotion , very nice aftershave. Couldn't get enough of that great classic scent.

:yesnod:

The Takeda steel is superlative. A little tricky to get it dialed in, but once there an amazing shaver. Like my other Livi, the price merits more attention to deail. Sloppy detail work in two of my two Livis makes me unlikely to own a third.

Henry, i've noticed what i may have thought of as sloppy detail work. however, as far as i can tell, you use that particular Livi significantly more than any other razor. which in my book means it's worth picking up one.

Henry, i've noticed what i may have thought of as sloppy detail work. however, as far as i can tell, you use that particular Livi significantly more than any other razor. which in my book means it's worth picking up one.

I do use it quite a bit. Every Saturday for the time being. I figure since I have it, I might as well use it. The fact is, I expect more attention to detail out of a razor 1/4 the price. For what Livi charges, sloppiness is inexcusable.

Olive oil as PSO, Prairie Creations Unscented, 22mm Golden Nib Finest, 5/8 full-hollow Crown and Sword (just got yesterday:001_smile), 99cent store Old Spice, PC Golden ASB

Winner, winner chicken dinner! Congratulations to MarkB. His Mean Green Shaving Machine has won the SOTD Contest for the week of 03.08.10.

:a5:

:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:
:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Gillette Flare-tip Rocket / Iridium (day 3) / Omega boar :001_wub: / proraso Cream / Thayer's / Proraso AS splash / Proraso AS Balm / Aqua Velva Original Sport (green) for cologne

Good shave today. I have neglected the Proraso section of my shave stash for a while - it was nice to break it out again.

Barry

Sunday evening shave

Muhle R89 with Derby
Rooney Alibaba 1
Mitchell's Wool Fat shave soap
Musgo Real classic aftershave

superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom