What's new

SOTD - March 8, 2010 through March 14, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
AN ENGLISH GENTLEMEN'S SHAVE :thumbup1:

proxy.php

WADE & BUTCHER 5/8 THE CELEBRATED | ROONEY FINEST 1/2 | D.R. HARRIS MARLBOROUGH SHAVE SOAP & AS | TRUEFITT & HILL SPANISH LEATHER

Mark - what do you think of the SMN colonia russa aftershave? I went to a store the other day to pick up a bottle of one of the aftershaves, but couldn't decide which to get. I left with only a sample of the patchouli (which is nice - BTW). I'll be getting one of them soon....just can't decide.

Mark - what do you think of the SMN colonia russa aftershave? I went to a store the other day to pick up a bottle of one of the aftershaves, but couldn't decide which to get. I left with only a sample of the patchouli (which is nice - BTW). I'll be getting one of them soon....just can't decide.
It's good juice! More than just alcohol and fragrance. There's something more in it that's really soothing. Plus it has a decent menthol kick as well. That's always a plus!!

Yes it was... Incredible in fact. It's really cool too because this was one of the razors I had my brother hone for me the day he was here learning to hone. He used the Unicot method on my tiny little bout coticule... What a cool feeling to get a great shave with something honed by big bro :thumbup1:

+1

Paul, is your brother on here?

I have always tried to make Sunday my most luxurious shave of the week. I have plenty of time and this week was also the opportunity to try out my new arrivals from T&H after collecting a package from the Post Office yesterday

T&H (Rooney) brush
Futur + Derby
T&H Limes Cream
Speick AS
C&E West Indian Lime Cologne

proxy.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom