What's new

Shaveabuck.com?

So glad I saw this thread. I ordered 100 Voskhod and 5 Rapira Lux blades on 11-6. Paypal emailed me Joe Giannuzzi was paid on 11-6. After a week, I emailed him and asked whether he had shipped, since the distance from New Jersey to Virginia isn't all that far. No response. To this day he has yet to respond. I haven't complained to Paypal yet and this thread makes me want to hold off a bit doing that. I just wish I had gone with another vendor.

The guy had a death in his family, possibly someone very close to him. I think he deserves a little patience and compassion.

Agreed. I am willing to let this go for a week or so more, though the order was placed on November 6th. In the absence of any communication from him, how was I supposed to know there might be an unusual delay?

JUst got a reply from shava buck and updated to ship today even though I order it on 11/03

It only took him 9 days I hope that razor is worth it

You should have it in your hands early next week.

Shave-a-buck has some great values, however it's not for the feint of heart. :lol:

P.S. For what it's worth it, the razor really is worth it. Now that you've had to wait for it, you'll really enjoy it.

The guy had a death in his family, possibly someone very close to him. I think he deserves a little patience and compassion.

Recently? I had similar issues with Shave-A-Buck, months ago, and others have complained of the same. So, the poor customer service seems to be a pattern, rather than a recent development.

Recently? I had similar issues with Shave-A-Buck, months ago, and others have complained of the same. So, the poor customer service seems to be a pattern, rather than a recent development.

Joe had good customer service for many years, albeit with occasional communication gaps. However for the better part of this year, his order fulfillment has had some hiccups. I would not order something that I was in a hurry for.

The bad part is I been delaying buying other razors until I try the cadet to see if its okay or maybe a fatip ,muhle r41
The only thing I can do now is wait :sad:

I too had problems months ago. Weeks to ship, then neglected the 2 day extra ship charge I paid for. No comms and only replied after a week or so when I started a PayPal dispute, sent email that he would refund shipping and then PayPal notified me the vendor denied my dispute. Never.order.there.

Just received notice a few minutes ago that my order has shipped, though ordered on November 6th. If so, it should not take more than three days for delivery from New Jersey to Virginia. A poster on this thread mentioned ten days from an order to shipment is the norm for this vendor. So I suppose the inordinate delay of 11 days for my order is typical. The vendor never responded to my email so I did not know what to expect.

Just received notice a few minutes ago that my order has shipped, though ordered on November 6th. If so, it should not take more than three days for delivery from New Jersey to Virginia. A poster on this thread mentioned ten days from an order to shipment is the norm for this vendor. So I suppose the inordinate delay of 11 days for my order is typical. The vendor never responded to my email so I did not know what to expect.

He ship my order after I involve paypal so there no timeline of when he ship. Good luck on your order

He ship my order after I involve paypal so there no timeline of when he ship. Good luck on your order
How long would you say it would take your shipment from New Jersey to Chicago to arrive? I notice you received notice it shipped on the 12th. I assume it was shipped via USPS, probably First Class.

How long would you say it would take your shipment from New Jersey to Chicago to arrive? I notice you received notice it shipped on the 12th. I assume it was shipped via USPS, probably First Class.

It took exactly 14 days from the intial order date and 9 days to ship after I involve paypal

My order from Shavabuck.com arrived in the mail today. So, it took 14 days to process the order and deliver it. The order was complete with an added item of a five-pack of Lada Super Stainless DE blades, which I assume is a freebie. The invoice had no explanation or apology for the delay and no mention of the free blades. Anybody familiar with Lada Super Stainless DE blades?

Congratulations on receiving your order!

Lada blades are part of the Rapira family of blades. This is the same company that makes Voskhods, Rapira Stainless, Rapira Lux etc. etc.

With the large number of shaving vendors out there that have awesome customer service and really fast shipping, it's pretty hard to justify buying from Shaveabuck.

My wife ordered a razor and some soap from shaveabuck about a week ago. As others have experienced, our payment confirmation went through but we have not received any communication or shipping confirmation from him. My wife sent a message of inquiry the other day, and he has not responded.

I'm glad I found this thread, because I was starting to think the guy had gone out of business but was still happily accepting people's money. I couldn't find any online activity of his since spring. So I'm very glad to know he's still in business and halfway likely to ship my Christmas present before Christmas.

But seriously, the whole mysterious silence thing is NOT encouraging me to ever buy from him again. The only reason we went him in the first place is because my first two or three vendor choices kept going out of stock on my razor.

Top Bottom