What's new

SEptember 2018

I will be using SE razors on Micromatic Monday's for sure and my Schick razors several times during September. I also made a commitment to participate in Slant September.

I'm in. Already prep'ing. Don't think I will run through my entire SE rotation. But I loaded a new Gem MicroMatic Bullet Tip, which I've only shaved once with, and I've put a Personna 74 into my Schick Adjustable. So I'll start the month with those two. We'll see from there.

I've pretty much got to the point where I prefer SE to any other type for the combination of efficiency and easy of use. The slants are still a novelty. I love the old open combs, but I have them stored away. I am sure they will return to being used later.

Would a shave a day for the month work? I generally shave twice a day.

Simply use a SE and post your SOTD here. We like lots of pictures. Have fun... If you shave twice a day with a SE, then by all means post again!

I'm in. Lately that's all I've been using is a SE razor. Mostly my ATT SE1 and my General.
Once in awhile I use my Mongoose Aluminum version 1.

I really can't wait to get started on this so I'm starting early. Here is last nights shave. I used my ATT SE1 with a Feather Pro blade, and my B&B 10th anniversary boar brush with Van Der Hagen Luxury soap. Great shave.

ATT_bowl.JPG

I'm in.
I plan on using a particular SE for five days, and then switch to a different one.
Thinking of the following schedule:
GEM Damaskeene
GEM mmtoc
Ever-Ready
Injector "G"
GEM Jr.
GEM Clog-Pruf

Ok, I'm in! I've been mostly shaving with injectors lately. I do have an OCMM that I pull out occasionally so maybe that will be in the mix.

I couldn't wait too :innocent:

Pre-Shave: cold shower
Soap: Stirling Lemon Chill
Brush: YAQI 30 mm Tuxedo
Razor: The Claymore V2
Blade: Feather Professional #5
Aftershave: Proraso AS + ASB

I'm in. I'm really using just SE's and injectors now. And mostly the General. So... could get repetitive.

Top Bottom