What's new

Recommend a Good Deodorant

I've recently been recommended Arrid XX.

Granted, I'm a VERY heavy sweater, regardless, but I only have to apply this stuff once every other day.

Hey, it won't make you sweat any less (which is what I'm looking for), but it sure as hell keeps the stink away.

I've recently switched to Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal Body Deodorant - nothing short of amazing, do yourself a favour and try it!

proxy.php

I still haven't figured out how these work...I tried something similar several years ago and at the end of the day, I smelled aweful.

It takes a few days for the effect to ramp up, as I recall from when I used something similar. On the flip-side, though, it also took a few days for the effect to wear off, too

It takes a few days for the effect to ramp up, as I recall from when I used something similar. On the flip-side, though, it also took a few days for the effect to wear off, too

I guess I need to begin before the weather gets warmer. I presently use Anthony Logistics that's alcohol free and uses herbal and botanical extracts.

I hate using ANYTHING made by Axe, but their antiperspirants are as effective as I've ever seen. I'll only use their "Sharp Focus" scent, it's mint and fairly subtle.

Recently I was looking for an Unscented Anti-Perspiring Gel and I came across Mitchum. I never used it before, but now that I've almost finished the first I plan on purchasing again. I prefer an unscented AP so there is no scent clashing. I can't have crappy deodorant scents muddying up my AS, EDT or EDC's.

I don't normally wear an anti-perspirant, but I gave the Mitchum sensitive a try last week. It worked great, and it was non-irritating. I won't use it every day (I prefer deoderants to anti-perspirants), but I will continure to keep a stick under my sink for occasional use. It's the best anti-perspirant I have tried.

NIVEA FOR MEN Deodorant Silver Protec :

NIVEA FOR MEN Deodorant Silver Protect anti-bacterial formula with silver ions, fights bacteria & body odour. Delivers 24h confidence and anti-perspirant protection keeping you fresh and dry all day long.

• No alcohol or colourants
• Dermatologically approved

RESULT

• anti-bacterial to fight body odour
• 24h confidence, anti-perspirant protection and gentle NIVEA care

proxy.php

or Roll On

proxy.php

Just ordered some Thai Crystal for Men Body Deo sticks off vitacost.com. Will try em out and see post back what I think of em...cool stuff! :)

X

Top Bottom