What's new

RazoRock Lupo Club - The Pack

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD, Wednesday, March 27th 2024

Razor : Razorock Lupo.72 2nd generation - Mfg 2021>, mid range. Perfect razor for my razor rotation and checks all the boxes for what I like to use. Excellent machining and finish QC with a nice efficiency range. The scalloped safety bar is a good idea for lather flow. Had a stellar close comfortable shave this morning.
Blade : GSB (1) sharp and smoooth with reasonable longevity. One of my favorites!
Soap : Razorock "The Dead Sea", nice unique addictive scented soap with excellent lather qualities.
Brush : Yaqi "Lucky dice" 26mm brown whiskers synthetic fan knot. Excellent lather generator, luxury heavenly cloud like soft tips, nice splay scrubber + excellent lather painter. Large handle and excellent knot makes for great lathering.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave : Razorock The Dead Sea with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results : Dial 10 stellar.jpg or CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers=:a17: Had another stellar close comfortable shave this morning with my RR Lupo.72 with a fresh GSB blade. Must be a weather change because my shaves lately have been awesome and my skin is in good shape also, great shave with one of my favorite razors .
SOTD March 27 2024.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Evening, last night's shave:

Razor: Razorock Stainless Lupo with .58 plate and Titanium Halo handle
Blade: Gillette 7 o'clock Super Stainless
Pre: Hot Water
Soap: Ach Brito Mogno
Brush: Omega Boar Pro
Aftershave: Skin Bracer

One of my favorite shaves, everything just comes together with this setup. Good efficiency, zero irritation.

10/10

Cheers

SOTD

Pre: Hot shower - followed by TOBS Sandalwood Pre Shave Oil
Razor: RazoRock Lupo 95 - Vintage thin handle
Brush: Trafalgar T3
Blade: GSB (3)
Soap: Haslinger Schafmilch
Water Temp: Hot
Aftershave: Pinaud Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum
Moisturiser: Boots Derma Care Daily

3 passes, 1 wtg, 1
xtg & 1 atg

Ron R

DE SOTD, Wednesday, April 3rd 2024

Razor : Razorock 2nd Generation Lupo.72 razor head with a Yaqi handle. Mfg 2021>, mid range. Excellent machining and finish QC with interesting concave corners. I mostly receive excellent shaves using the Lupo.72 and with a fresh blade it is easier. Had a stellar close comfortable shave this morning.
Blade : Gillette Permasharp India (1) sharp and smooth with reasonable longevity.
Soap : Gillette Pure Cream. Nice unique clean scented lather with excellent lather qualities. Makes excellent ubber lather.
Brush : Yaqi "Robin" 24mm boar boar brush. Excellent lather generator, soft split end boar bristle hairs, nice splay scrubber + great lather painter.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Post shave : Razorock Irish countryside splash with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results : Dial 10 stellar.jpg or CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=:a17: Had a stellar close comfortable shave this morning with my RR Lupo.72 razor with a fresh Permasharp.
SOTD April 3 2024.jpg

Have some great shaves!

I still have a smile on my face from this morning’s shave. I loaded a fresh Nacet into the Lupo 72, lathered up the Arko into creamy goodness, and had a marvelous shave. Absolutely no feedback from the Old Spice. It was a cool morning, so I stuck with the warm scent, but it’s almost Skin Bracer season. What a nice way to start the weekend.

IMG_0268.jpeg

It was a perfect shave this morning. Bic CP is more enjoyable that the Astra SP in the Lupo for me. I'll keep the Astras for the Overlander or GC, . . . . if I ever use them again. I'm going to pick another Halo Ti to cut down, for a future Lupo 58. What a perfect handle.

IMG_4630.jpg

Ron R

DE SOTD, Wednesday, April 10th 2024

Razor : Razorock Lupo.72 316 SSP head, Mfg 2021>, mid range. Excellent machining and finish for my shaving needs. Ticks all the boxes for myself for a great shaving razor. Had a close comfortable stellar shave this morning.
Blade : Astra SP (2) sharp and smooth with excellent longevity.
Soap : Razorock Lavender, nice masculine scented lavender with excellent lather qualities.
Brush : Yaqi " Aqua" 24mm 3band high mountain badger. Excellent lather generator, pillow like soft tips, nice splay scrubber + great lather painter.
Post shave : Razorock King Louis lavender with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results : Dial 10 stellar.jpg or CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=:a17: Had a close comfortable stellar shave this morning with my RR Lupo.72 with a Gillette Astra SP blade. (It does not get much better for myself when shaving!)
SOTD April 10 2024.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Last edited:
Absolutely love this thing! This is the 72, and I'm seriously curious to try a 58. Anyone have one they are itching to part with?

View attachment 1821985
Alot of people dig the .58 but you looked into my favorite razor, the Lupo aluminium? Never tried the .72 but i found the .95 very efficient, but not much more than the aluminium.
And the aluminium version is way more comfortable, it needs the right blade though.

Top Bottom