What's new

RazoRock Lupo Club - The Pack

InShot_20220104_192906021.jpg

I shaved and reviewed the aluminum Lupo the other day. Amazing shave. I have to pick up the stainless 95 next time it's in stock

I'm in with a Lupo 95, is half a notch better for me than the Game Changer 85 OC which I still use for some afterward buffing with a nice sharp BIC blade. Just shy of 3 months into the 95, The Rapira Lux blades so far seem best with it. Sold an aluminum lupo 72 for cheap to someone around here in B&B. Hope they like it, Was just so-so for me.

I'm in with a Lupo 95, is half a notch better for me than the Game Changer 85 OC which I still use for some afterward buffing with a nice sharp BIC blade. Just shy of 3 months into the 95, The Rapira Lux blades so far seem best with it. Sold an aluminum lupo 72 for cheap to someone around here in B&B. Hope they like it, Was just so-so for me.
That was me, right above you lol

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD, Wed, Jan19th 2022

Razor: Razorock 2nd generation 316 Stainless steel Lupo.72 :001_wub: , excellent mid range, excellent design for clamping blades, easy under the nose area. I had a close shave yesterday and there was not that much stubble but this Lupo.72 did the job wonderfully & had a carefree shave to boot (you can not get much better than that!).I'm a daily shaver!
It's in a league of it's own for a DE razor mid range razor, for cost of a SS razor & over all performance. I get consistent good shaves with this RR Lupo.72 for over a year now (54 weekly shaves).
Blade: Gillette Astra SP, excellent blade, sharp & smooth with good longevity + cost per shave.
Soap: Razorock Lavender, nice masculine lavender scent with excellent lather qualities. On 3rd tub of great soap.
Brush: Yaqi purple haze 24mm synthetic, excellent lather generator, heavenly cloud like soft tips ,gentle scrub, excellent painter.
Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
Prep: cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups.
Post shave: Razorock King Louis Lavender with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(balm)+ scentless.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers= :a17:excellent shave with my RR Lupo.72 with a Gillette Astra SP blade.
SOTD Jan 19, 2022.jpg

Have some great shaves!

If I were forced to make the choice between .72 and .95, I'd elect to keep the .95 in my den and banish the .72. I feel like the .95 is much more versatile, still smooth, not overly aggressive, but able to handle a couple of days growth that my .72 struggles with.

If I were forced to make the choice between .72 and .95, I'd elect to keep the .95 in my den and banish the .72. I feel like the .95 is much more versatile, still smooth, not overly aggressive, but able to handle a couple of days growth that my .72 struggles with.
I've wondered this and have read many informative posts. I have the .72 and enjoy it but have to watch going too aggressive. I will likely pick up the .95 plate at some point.

Ron R

DE SOTD, Thur, Jan 27th 2022

Razor: Razorock 2nd Gen Lupo.72-Mfg 2021> excellent mid range, very well designed and clamping of blade is exceptional, great finish and well machined QC. It seems mostly a carefree shave 96% of the time. My Technique has this razor dialed in perfect.
Blade: Gillette Nacet (2) excellent blade, Sharp & smooth with great longevity.
Soap: Razorock The Dead Sea, unique scent with excellent lather qualities. I always enjoy this soap.
Brush: Yaqi Cavern lake 24mm tuxedo knot, 1st use excellent lather generator + cloud like soft tips, great scrubber + excellent painter.
Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups.
Post shave: Razorock The Dead Sea with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion + scentless.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers = :a17: excellent shave with my RR Lupo.72 with a Gillette Nacet blade.
Brush collage Jan 27 2022.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Last edited:

Ron R

DE SOTD, Wed, Feb 2nd 2022

Razor: Razorock 2nd generation Lupo.72- Mfg 2021> excellent mid range, well designed in all aspects of a perfect razor head IMO, Mostly a Carefree shave & very enjoyable shave.
Blade: Gillette Nacet (3) excellent very sharp & smooth blade.
Soap: Razorock Irish Countryside, different mild fragranced soap(not sure how to describe it), with excellent lather qualities.
Brush: Yaqi 26mm Rainbow brown whiskers synthetic :001_wub: Excellent lather generator, heavenly cloud like soft tips, very nice scrubber + excellent lather painter + nice feeling handle. All the strengths I like in my brushes.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups.
Post shave: Witch hazel beard cleanse+ Nivea refreshing AS + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing Lotion + scentless.
Results: 10/10 or CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers = :a17:excellent shave with my RR 2nd Gen Lupo.72 + a Nacet blade.
Brush collage Feb 2 2022.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Top Bottom