What's new

Picked up my first vintage razor.

R

romsitsa

Streamline prices went considerably down, but it is still the most sought after GEM/Ever-Ready version. It is a very blade forward design.

Techs are as close to perfection as razors have ever got.

Trusted by millions, and despite being through multiple wars continue to be in active service today.

One small step for newbie, giant leap for hair removal.
It does the job well. Definitely removes hair.
Needs more modern day copies. I would like them made from stainless steel and not older than me or my father. 😁
Yes to stainless steel😎 I do like the heavier head on my other razors. Will be interesting to see how the Sentinel 1.5 OC turns out.
Streamline prices went considerably down, but it is still the most sought after GEM/Ever-Ready version. It is a very blade forward design.
Everything looked to be in immaculate condition, I'd be a little hesitant to shave with it. Seems like an industrial strength shave.

You’ve found your razor. Don’t be talked into buying stuff you don’t need. If you are tempted to acquire more razors, stay in the vintage lane to maximize value.

Everything looked to be in immaculate condition, I'd be a little hesitant to shave with it. Seems like an industrial strength shave.
The Streamline and Jewel have a strong following, it‘s truly a phenomenal razor.

Top Bottom