What's new

Palmolive cream….understanding European labeling?

So is it made in Poland, or just packaged or distributed from there?
Could you post pictures of the box on all sides?

Mine is made in Italy:

IMG_0065.JPG

Could you post pictures of the box on all sides?

Mine is made in Italy:

Huh, I just looked at the production code on the end of the box (right under the UPC), it has an ’IT’ in it. Maybe it’s made in Italy also, but then why write it on some but not others?

UPC= 3 015810 608817
production code= 141218IT10108

this is getting silly

Correct, and here in the UK if we refer to a charity shop, we mean what our American friends refer to as a thrift store or goodwill, at least I think so 😀
Two great nations separated by a common language per Churchill. Regardless of what you call the retailer it all goes into the same boot/trunk of the car while one then snacks on their chips/french fries during their vacation/holiday:)

I have the Classic cream in the red tube which is apparently made in Italy. To my shnozz and skin this cream smells exactly the same as the Classic cream in the green tube which is made everywhere else in Europe and to me both versions perform perfectly.

Rick

The tube sold in Romania is also made in Italy. The unfortunate part is that they have priced it now so closely to Nivea creams. The quantity is not the same. 100ml for Nivea, 63ml for Palmolive. In terms of how slick they are, Palmolive is still the better cream though.

For the last years Palmolive has been made in Italy only. They closed the Romanian factory that used to make Palmolive cream in 2008.
The current small tubes - 65ml are made only for the former Yugoslavian republics and Romania in Italy. But the classic cream is different than the red tube Classic sold in Italy and Greece. The Italian smells much stronger. They made a washed out version for Eastern Europe again. Double standards and all that. :angry: The ingredients lists are the same though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom