What's new

Osyri's Randomness Journal

To be fair, I was truly working my butt off and when I am off, My collegues there were so kind to invite me to drink and eat everyday. I was working, eating, or drinking with my liasons almost everyday. On the weekends, they took me sightseeing! I temporary forgotten about my dear Uncles!

I kinda understand the saying that South Korea consumes the most amount of alcohol, they chuck down all kinds of alcohol like Westerners drink Coke

Honestly the work culture, environment, and new things to see and visit are so tempting to me so I spend as much time as I am able to explore and understand it to be able to better work an communicate with them!

Uncle Lasta would have me jailed, locked up, and slowly tortured for blowing up the GSB temple, I am not going near him for the time being, but Yeah, I would love to visit Shanghai. Its my top vacation spot, second is Egypt.

Side Note: My laptop wallpaper is a night shot of Shanghai.

proxy.php
Shared many a bottle of Soju in NYC K-Town. Would love to go for real.

Sorry, I am going with Muramasa. I have reasons, you need a milder razor.

Dude, just trying to help you make a smart purchase. I'm also glad that I saved you from making a big mistake buying from some shady guy selling a Osprey on Reddit, who is charging way too much for a used razor. I also took issues with his claims that according to him, is the best adjustable razor he ever bought, and yet, why is he selling it then? Too many red flags there, and I felt like it was the equivalent of a bad seller on Ebay, so I wasn't willing to let you take the risk.

If your going to spend 300+ on an Osprey razor, just buy it brand new from Shane. If someone wants to sell their "USED" Blackland Osprey razor, good, then sell it on B&B using Paypal Good & Services, and charge 100 dollars less then brand new pricing. Otherwise, buyer beware anywhere else, especially Reddit!

Once you buy your Blackland Osprey razor, you won't want any other razor, this I can guarantee, which in the end, will save you money in the long run. Most of us buy a dozen razors or more until we figure out our holy grail razor, but you won't have had to buy that many razors to get there, cause people like me, are helping to guide you on the right path.

And speaking of guiding, I am also glad that I kept you from going down the SE AC rabbit hole. You have no idea the pandora's box you would have opened up if you had gone into those razors. You think razors and blades are costly now? Wait till you jump into SE AC razors, the razors themselves are costly, blades are costly, and there is no guarantee that you will like how they shave your face!

We love you Corey, and while yes we are happy to enable you, we are also looking out for you at the same time. You already have more support here then I did when I started. That alone should make you happy as well. And I want to thank you for sticking with us, we were worried that you were not going to return, and I am so glad you did. Keep being the awesome dude that you are, we appreciate you.

🤗
Wish I had read this post sooner. How does one pronounce LA Faulx?

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
The La Faulx SS razor head isn't "that" expensive... well, comparatively...paired with one of my "28" Ti Crown handles as @T Bone calls them... it's a match made in heaven. Of course, I didn't have to buy a Ti Crown, so that kept the price down. One of the upsides of stainless steel is the lack of maintenance

Still.... I love the color of bronze and brass razors. They look inviting to me... Titanium and stainless steel look hmmmmmm not sterile.... but industrial? My little collection of bronze and brass razors grew by 2 with the addition of the Rocnel brass Elite (thx, @LRod ) and the Goodfellas Bayonetta.... I'm guess by the end of April, my bronze Wolfman WR4 will show up. My RAD is ummmmm not gone but certainly more controlled of late.

Top Bottom