Ok guys, let's thank Mr Razor for all his...........

Discussion in 'Double Edged Razors' started by alex2363, May 5, 2012.

1. alex2363

alex2363 Contributor

His Razor site has helped us find answers to mystery razors , unanswered date codes, mismatched cases and many other hard to find shave related questions.Without his site we would be 80 % lost and misguided, Would you agree?..........Thanks Achim, we love you here at B&B!

2. i totally agree with you. i took my very first steps with achims site :ouch1: if there is a gillette pope, he will be the pope

3. alex2363

alex2363 Contributor

amen.....he is a razor info savior :angel:

4. + eleventy billionPictures paint a thousand words, and the ones on Achim's site are masterpieces!Thanks Achim for a wonderful resource!

5. I've consulted his pics on many occassions. Big +1 and mucho thanks.

6. Yes! Thank you! His site has been wonderful! I am on it daily just learning and utilizing this wonderful resource!

7. M80

M80 Contributor

I appreciate Achim's website, and also his insight and knowledge that he brings to this board. But if it's all the same to you, I'll pass on the group hug.

8. StuMcB

StuMcB Contributor

Same here.

9. 3 cheers indeed for the efforts of Achim!

10. mr-razor

mr-razor Contributor

thanks guys! The most of my knowledge comes from this forum, when we share informations with other members/users/collectors. We are a big family - and it makes many fun.

11. My thanks as well and for some of the razors I've won on ebay that were yours

12. being new I've always wondered, are they all your razors? who took the pictures? what's your favourite razor?

13. alex2363

alex2363 Contributor

Feeling the hug man....

You are the reason it is fun, it is not fun when we know nothing about a razor but then we instantly turn to your site and all of a sudden its fun again because your site tells us what the razor is....THANKS ACHIM!!!!

14. alex2363

alex2363 Contributor

ohhhhttp://[​IMG] GIFSoup

15. +1. Kudos, Achim! Hope you keep it up!

16. jamesspo

jamesspo Contributor

I keep a tab opened to Achim's site most of the time, as I use it constantly. Thank you very much, Achim!

17. Achim has helped me in the forum here and in private emails.

He is a very knowledgeable individual and willing to share his knowledge with anyone.

THANKS Achim

18. Achim, your world renown site and generosity has helped so many, thanks.

19. Thank you Achim, I know the work that goes into setting up such a site as I am a maintainer for a special interest reference site myself and it can be very time consuming.

All the best.

20. Who's this Achim guy?

:wink: