What's new

Ok guys, let's thank Mr Razor for all his...........

His Razor site has helped us find answers to mystery razors , unanswered date codes, mismatched cases and many other hard to find shave related questions.Without his site we would be 80 % lost and misguided, Would you agree?..........Thanks Achim, we love you here at B&B!

+1 Nicely said Alex.. Whenever I assist anybody on a razor ID, I always try to credit Achim. I truly appreciate all the effort that Achim has done to make his site available for all of us to use. Thank you Achim!

Thank you Mr Razor! You seems to know everything that is anything worth then it comes to Gillette razors! I have your site as check no1 when i´m hunting at ebay!

Achim, your site is an invaluable guide to all of us. I sometimes just go to it to check out the photography. You have done a remarkable job. Thank you.

Piling on...Achim is hugely appreciated not only for his website, but also for his frequent contributions to discussions where his encyclopedic knowledge is instantly helpful. As is his friendly spirit. You da Man!

Now if he'd just branch out into SE razors...

[for those of you without an Australian sense of humour the post above is an Aussie style homage to an incredible and inspiring collection. It is intended to convey, laconically, my appreciation for Achim, his collection and his contribution - thanks mate!]

Uh, Mark, I got it by the first half sentence. As someone said here recently, "sarcasm...it's not just for breakfast!"
My style of humor also.

- Bill

That must have been an incredibly wise (and handsome) person who said that.

:whistling:

I can't imagine the incredible amount of work that goes into Mr. Razor's site, but I reckon he would tell you "it ain't work if I enjoy it" or something along those lines.

thank you, thank you, thank you. u are such a big part of B&B. u cant EVER leave
i hope he stays forever too.:adoration:

Thanks to Mr. Razor for his amazing site!! Sometimes I go to it just to admire the razors, let alone any research!
Me and you both...

A hearty THANK YOU, Achim, as your site has been invaluable to me! Undoubtedly, without your vital library of Gillette knowledge, Gillette collecting would not be nearly as easy or fun. I dare say that you are a key driving force behind the entire sub-culture of Gillette collecting!
He has to be an integral part with all his precise and accurately described razor collection, The very well placed razor and dates to match cant be duplicated. WE should be proud that he has chosen B&B as his main razor site (home)

I'll pile on with the love - Achim is surely the OG of Vintage Gillette collecting & information! His site has proved invaluable to me on more than one occasion. :thumbup:
me2 :a29:

Piling on...Achim is hugely appreciated not only for his website, but also for his frequent contributions to discussions where his encyclopedic knowledge is instantly helpful. As is his friendly spirit. You da Man!

Now if he'd just branch out into SE razors...

[for those of you without an Australian sense of humour the post above is an Aussie style homage to an incredible and inspiring collection. It is intended to convey, laconically, my appreciation for Achim, his collection and his contribution - thanks mate!]

Uh, Mark, I got it by the first half sentence. As someone said here recently, "sarcasm...it's not just for breakfast!"
My style of humor also.

- Bill
im happy with the DE's :balloon:

Achim, your site is an invaluable guide to all of us. I sometimes just go to it to check out the photography. You have done a remarkable job. Thank you.
very beautiful pics at that.

That must have been an incredibly wise (and handsome) person who said that.

:whistling:

I can't imagine the incredible amount of work that goes into Mr. Razor's site, but I reckon he would tell you "it ain't work if I enjoy it" or something along those lines.
Thats why we should acknowledge his contributions.

A much deserved bump....We still really appreciate all your contributions to B&B and the Traditional Wet Shave community in general. Your razor collections and the very well categorized pictured layouts have made it possible for us to research and learn about the history of razors, WE STILL LOVE YOU ACHIM, BIG THANKS!!!!!:thumbup:

I'll jump on this one with both feet. An invaluable resource, I learned so much from his website in terms of Gillettes.
Thank you so much!

I believe my exact word earlier this month were that I should have checked Mr.Razors site to get my answer as that is where I ended up anyhow looking at a British popular set. That is a perfect site and an invaluable resource...

Hear, hear!!! Thank you.

Ben

I'm on Mr. Razor's site several times a day. A huge contribution to the wet shaving community. Thanks Achim!

We share a collective shaviousness

I'll jump on this one with both feet. An invaluable resource, I learned so much from his website in terms of Gillettes.
Thank you so much!

I believe my exact word earlier this month were that I should have checked Mr.Razors site to get my answer as that is where I ended up anyhow looking at a British popular set. That is a perfect site and an invaluable resource...
I am sure Achim will appreciate all your gratefulness, as I am grateful too. he is a genius for making up such a great resource for us to use and learn

Thanks guys - I´m blush. I love this forum. My site was born at this forum and many members have helped me with knowledge, informations and pictures. Thanks to all!

his razor site has helped us find answers to mystery razors , unanswered date codes, mismatched cases and many other hard to find shave related questions.without his site we would be 80 % lost and misguided, would you agree?..........thanks achim, we love you here at b&b!

can i get an amen!!!

Indeed, Thank you Mr Razor, you're always the best referee in vintage DE discussions:

*See a blurry pic on an auction*
- what can it be ? Guys, an idea?
- Maybe this?
- Maybe that?
- Looks like that, not sure...
- Well, what does Mr razor say ?
- This
- It's definitely this.

Please continue elightening us!

Indeed, Thank you Mr Razor, you're always the best referee in vintage DE discussions:

*See a blurry pic on an auction*
- what can it be ? Guys, an idea?
- Maybe this?
- Maybe that?
- Looks like that, not sure...
- Well, what does Mr razor say ?
- This
- It's definitely this.

Please continue elightening us!
love this post....this is a great writing, should be in his Avatar.

Top Bottom