What's new

Nice Doggie! New Wolfman in the house!

I have no idea when the list will reopen. BUT, worth keeping an eye on this as James makes wonderful razors IMO. (And I am considering ordering another!)

Those located in the US, how long did it take for you to receive your razor? Mine was shipped on 2/22/16 and has been in the US since 2/25/16, the estimate delivery date was 3/2/16 and I still have not received it, should I be concerned?

It's been in the US since 2/25/16 I don't know if this is normal but I just wanted to get an idea of how long it usually takes for US residents to get their razor. I've waited 8 months until my name was called and I worry if the razor would get lost through the mail.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Those located in the US, how long did it take for you to receive your razor? Mine was shipped on 2/22/16 and has been in the US since 2/25/16, the estimate delivery date was 3/2/16 and I still have not received it, should I be concerned?

It's been in the US since 2/25/16 I don't know if this is normal but I just wanted to get an idea of how long it usually takes for US residents to get their razor. I've waited 8 months until my name was called and I worry if the razor would get lost through the mail.

My last shipment from James took 11 calendar days to my Michigan mailbox, 5 days to clear customs in Chi-town, which in is the slowest of the customs offices. NY doesn't even take a day in my experience. After it clears "ISC Chicago" normal USPS does its thing, in my case less than 2 days after released from Customs. I wouldn't be concerned until the tracking shows something wrong after Customs .. See below
February 13, 2016 , 8:34 amOut for Delivery
February 13, 2016 , 8:24 amSorting Complete
February 13, 2016 , 7:54 amArrived at Unit
February 12, 2016 , 10:43 amArrived at USPS Destination FacilityALLEN PARK, MI 48101
February 11, 2016 , 2:22 amArrived at USPS FacilityCHICAGO, IL 60701
February 6, 2016 , 3:36 pmProcessed Through Sort FacilityISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
February 5, 2016 , 10:59 amProcessed Through Sort FacilityCALGARY, CANADA

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
One shipment I received from James was stuck in U.S. customs for two solid weeks. Another traveled door to door in five days. Buy your ticket and take your chances!

Has anyone heard from James lately? I got a message at the end of February that mine was about to be made, sent him a reply with the specs, and then have heard nothing. I sent him an email last week, but haven't heard anything back from him. Just wondering if anyone knows anything?

The only 'good aspect' is that this has kept me from ordering another razor or two! (Now that James has ruined me for the competition!)

My Wolfman razors are ready and on their way!

$image.jpg

Top Bottom