What's new

Need input for Best Badger from EJ

I used to have the Crabtree and Evelyn Best Badger from Edwin Jagger. Since it is long gone...is the Best Badger direct from Edwin Jagger the same exact brush? Please those of you who have it chime in and let me know. Also which size is the replica of the Crabtree and Evelyn Brush? Better yet which model.

As far as I know it's the same but can't confirm. I purchased an EJ Best based on the sticky by Joel. But after being used to a Rooney and being a soap user, I couldn't enjoy this brush with soaps although it is known as a great soap brush. Every other brush I tried after the dense Rooney just felt empty. The EJ best has some of the best reviews on this forum and I enjoyed it very much with creams. I hope you find your answer.

Best,
Tony

EJ Med BB is THE SAME as the highly recommended, and now discontinued by C&E, Crabtree & Evelyn MBB.

On The English Shaving Company website there (used to be, can't seem to find it right now) a picture of the actual C&E brush that in the description said "as made for C&E", or something to that effect.

TESC offers it other handle colors too.

Top Bottom