• Gamblers

• Mandalay Rays

• Thunder

• Wranglers

• Outllaws

• Other

• Art is King!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think they could have done without "Golden" and just went "Knights". I like their primary and secondary logos quite a bit. However, I'm an old Nordiques fan, and felt Quebec deserved the expansion team.... So nuts to LV. Haha!

My turn to rant. Now I have to disagree with you. Giving a team (in any sport) a name that is a singular or collective noun . . . it just ain't fittin'.
e.g. Tampa Bay Lightning, Colorado Avalanche, Minnesota Wild, Orlando Magic, Miami Heat, Utah Jazz. - all bad, and annoying.

I'm sure the Oilers, Canucks, Senators, Canadiens, Flames, Jets, Penguins, Rangers, Islanders, Blackhawks, Kings, Bruins, Blues, Flyers, Sharks, Devils, Stars and co. will be just fine.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
My turn to rant. Now I have to disagree with you. Giving a team (in any sport) a name that is a singular or collective noun . . . it just ain't fittin'.
e.g. Tampa Bay Lightning, Colorado Avalanche, Minnesota Wild, Orlando Magic, Miami Heat, Utah Jazz. - all bad, and annoying.

Anyway, I stopped following hockey a before "The Mighty Ducks" became a team in the real world, so call them what you will.

Well

I still think they should have gone with "The House". The Las Vegas House ... never bet against The House ... The House always wins ... that'd be killer.

Oh well.

Well

I still think they should have gone with "The House". The Las Vegas House ... never bet against The House ... The House always wins ... that'd be killer.

Oh well.
Love the slogan! I think they could really use that! I couldn't handle The House as a team name though. Maybe their centre could be dubbed "The House". I think that'd be great.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
So we’ve a name, we’ve got two logos and we know the color scheme....so...here are some Vegas Golden Knights Jersey concepts.

Ken Boehlke - the Sin Bin - 30 Nov 16

"[...]
NOTE: These are NOT official pictures of the jerseys from the organization. No one at SinBin.vegas has seen the jerseys to
this point
. [...]".

$Vegas Home.jpg Home $Vegas Away.jpg Away $Vegas 3rd.jpg 3rd $Vegas 3rd - 1.jpg 3rd

Works Cited:
Vegas Golden Knights jersey concepts

$Vegas Hockey Night.jpg
"Las Vegas hockey...a city with a soul". CBJ

Last edited:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I had no idea what their name would be, but I'm pretty sure they'll win a cup before my Rangers.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
So we’ve a name, we’ve got two logos and we know the color scheme....

View attachment 706082Well we do know that for the 2017 season...this teams roster will get the 'lions share' (Vegas GM McPhee will be happy), of 1st round draft picks and/or goalies / players not held by contract (and/or arbitration, 'salary cap' or 'protected' players'). :001_rolle

proxy.php
"Vegas hockey...miracle in the sands". CBJ

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
With the Raiders moving to Vegas...what will be the problems, issues and/or concerns for the two pro teams
proxy.php

With the Raiders moving to Vegas...what will be the problems, issues and/or concerns for the two pro teams
proxy.php

I bet they're wishing they'd known about the Raiders coming to town before they picked their mascot and colors. It's cool how all three Pittsburgh teams are black and yellow.

Top Bottom