What's new

Mr. Bingle Presents: Reindeer & Sleigh - A Holiday Gift Exchange!

wow Just one left, with all the logistics that is a great percentage Good Job Gents!, and Dane you forgot
7. The USPS Wyle Coyote Comedy Show LOL:tongue_sm

OOH that's right you are all trying to forget that part. HEHEHEHEHE,
Shoot! I can't believe I didn't add that to the list either......

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
I'd love to hear what you picked out for your recipient, if you feel comfortable doing so.

In fact, I'd love to hear from any Santa that hasn't seen their gifts posted. You don't have to reveal your participant if you don't want too. I'm just curious how well our Santas did this year!

Hope he's okay... He hasn't logged in for a couple weeks... :001_unsur

He got.....

Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve....

a La Toja shave soap stick..

an Ogallala Bay Rum shave soap stick...

a tub of Cella...

a Taylor of Bond Street Lavender shaving cream bowl...

200g of Martin de Candre Fougere

He got.....

a tub of Cella...

Oh yeah! [emoji106]
Haven't seen anything from my recipient for a while either.

I couldn't get them much. Just a meager 8k grit stone.
Wow!!! (I just spit my evening beverage all over my phone....)

Well done you two! Your recipients are lucky to have had a caring Santa!

I had to travel over the holidays. My SWMBO took the liberty of opening my presents. It included some chocolates. They were confiscated as unhealthy. I'm including the picture of the rest. Tried the aftershave this morning and loved it! I do need help identifying the knot. Mr. Binge, can you help?

$2015-01-06 22.09.39.jpg

I had to travel over the holidays. My SWMBO took the liberty of opening my presents. It included some chocolates. They were confiscated as unhealthy. I'm including the picture of the rest. Tried the aftershave this morning and loved it!
WooHoo! Thanks for the update. Love seeing the pics!

He got.....

a tub of Cella...

Wow! Very nice

Thanks again to Mr. Bingle, B&B, and KJ (TheVez2) for my awesome package!

Every time I try another sample of the stuff KJ sent over, I think of this thread. I really enjoyed the Bootlegger's Bay Rum aftershave today! There is so much stuff in the package KJ sent that it is new to me, and it is really helping with the AD's and the 2015 restraint.

Has anyone discovered something they really like from their Christmas present?

Thanks again to Mr. Bingle, B&B, and KJ (TheVez2) for my awesome package!

Every time I try another sample of the stuff KJ sent over, I think of this thread. I really enjoyed the Bootlegger's Bay Rum aftershave today! There is so much stuff in the package KJ sent that it is new to me, and it is really helping with the AD's and the 2015 restraint.

YES!, I now only have 4 more razors to find to fill up the razor box I received from Padre LOL:w00t:

There is so much stuff in the package KJ sent that it is new to me, and it is really helping with the AD's and the 2015 restraint.
Glad I could help. It was my pleasure building that kit for you!

I'm really enjoying the Speick Cream and Booster Iced Lime that I got form Andy. I still haven't gotten around to trying the soaps yet. I'm saving those for a later date.

WOW! Well done!

Just curious, how would you equate your experience on The Sleigh this year?

1. The Veg
2. One of Rockviper's threads
2 1/2. Crocheting with Jessy
3. Pulling teeth
4. August West's toupee
5. Lunch with Springs

Wait a second! I don't crochet! I knit! And how does this scale work?! That equates to "On a scale from Arko to Tabac, how would you rate the kitty litter in your grandmother's purse?"

Wait a second! I don't crochet! I knit! And how does this scale work?! That equates to "On a scale from Arko to Tabac, how would you rate the kitty litter in your grandmother's purse?"
I'm sorry sir, but the poll is only for those members that had skin in the game. [emoji13] Don't take offense. The numbers do not correspond to a numerical rating system. My poll generator will gather all the data and give me the most popular equation. Maybe a needlepoint session with you is actually a "10"![emoji6]

And I thought we decided to never discuss diatomaceous earth again.

I had to travel over the holidays. My SWMBO took the liberty of opening my presents. It included some chocolates. They were confiscated as unhealthy. I'm including the picture of the rest. Tried the aftershave this morning and loved it! I do need help identifying the knot. Mr. Binge, can you help?

View attachment 537814

From that picture the knot looks like a 19/65 synthetic, but that's just my guess. :001_rolle

Things have been really busy at work, especially when everyone else takes leave over the holidays!

I wanted to talk about the presents I got from Folace, who is a gentleman of the highest order. I got my first present from him about a week before Christmas. It came in the mail, postmarked from France. My wife, having no idea what we'd be expecting from France, opened it, and we found a wonderful jar of Martin de Candre! Needless to say, a wonderful, cherished present, and I was humbled.

It doesn't stop there, however. Folace then sends ANOTHER PACKAGE, with a beautiful note wishing my family a happy holiday, and included a locally-made mint shaving soap and some 444 shaving lotion!

The attached picture does not quite do the gift justice, but I tried. Folace was Mr. Bingle's most loyal confederate, and a true gentleman.
$image.jpg

Top Bottom