What's new

Mr. Bingle Presents: Reindeer & Sleigh - A Holiday Gift Exchange!

Also received another surprise today from a most gracious member, and it's on its way via USPS. This place keeps surprising me!

Will post when it gets here! Cheers everybody[/QUOTE]

Just in time for Three Kings Day. A little background: I had been searching, losing bids on the bay, scouring antique stores, or just being a bit late to the BST. For a New LC. So I had mentioned it in passing and almost immediately received a PM from John (imatabor)'and within about 4 days I had this an Otto Roth Open Comb, and some blades that were on my list to try. Speechless is about all I can say

$image.jpg

This place, and the nature of its giving continues to amaze me! So just wanted to publically thank John for the generous gift.

Last edited:
I feel blown away by the generosity here as well. I posted a trade for a travel Tech as I was given a case and handle on Christmas 🎄 from my wife. It was her grandmothers and she passed 2.5 years ago. Needless to say I wanted to fill the set. A member was generous enough to PIF me a complete razor.

I took the head and added it to the case.

I feel blown away by the generosity here as well. I posted a trade for a travel Tech as I was given a case and handle on Christmas 🎄 from my wife. It was her grandmothers and she passed 2.5 years ago. Needless to say I wanted to fill the set. A member was generous enough to PIF me a complete razor.

I took the head and added it to the case. I also have a ndc superspeed that has been in the family forever along with getting my wife's step grandfathers Old Spice mug. No brush or soap, but still grateful for the gifts.

Pics of the heirlooms below.

Attachments

• $Edited_Image697919e6-f8ff-48e0-80af-4780926b65db_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    $Edited_Image697919e6-f8ff-48e0-80af-4780926b65db_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 127
  • $WP_20150103_001.jpg
    $WP_20150103_001.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 126
Also received another surprise today from a most gracious member, and it's on its way via USPS. This place keeps surprising me!

Will post when it gets here! Cheers everybody

Just in time for Three Kings Day. A little background: I had been searching, losing bids on the bay, scouring antique stores, or just being a bit late to the BST. For a New LC. So I had mentioned it in passing and almost immediately received a PM from John (imatabor)'and within about 4 days I had this an Otto Roth Open Comb, and some blades that were on my list to try. Speechless is about all I can say

View attachment 536573

This place, and the nature of its giving continues to amaze me! So just wanted to publically thank John for the generous gift.

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

The Otto Roth is great because it has the wider space for the handle. This means that it will fit any handle.
Enjoy it! If you get a chance post your thoughts on using a NEW in the DE section.

I just figure my guy was so disappointed with what I sent him he didn't wanna come back. Ive been living in shame ever since
I've been living in shame since you signed up. ;) Care to post what you gifted to your recipient? If it's a Toggle, I'll commit myself to an asylum. :)

lol no toggle. i almost forget, it had a speick aftershave lotion and shave stick, two tallow and lanolin pucks of the stroppe shop soap, one was vivace, the other was instinct and three cotton barbers shave prep towels.... i had to go look it back up lol

lol no toggle. i almost forget, it had a speick aftershave lotion and shave stick, two tallow and lanolin pucks of the stroppe shop soap, one was vivace, the other was instinct and three cotton barbers shave prep towels.... i had to go look it back up lol
WOW! Well done!

Just curious, how would you equate your experience on The Sleigh this year?

1. The Veg
2. One of Rockviper's threads
2 1/2. Crocheting with Jessy
3. Pulling teeth
4. August West's toupee
5. Lunch with Springs

Last edited:
Hey, that sounds like my guy and me. :blink:
I'd love to hear what you picked out for your recipient, if you feel comfortable doing so.

In fact, I'd love to hear from any Santa that hasn't seen their gifts posted. You don't have to reveal your participant if you don't want too. I'm just curious how well our Santas did this year!

Last edited:
Hey Everyone. I went through all the posts again, validated Mr. Bingles last update and added new updates. Here is where we stand.

We still have one unknown package:confused1, and 12 other packages that have not yet been posted after opening. :sad: (Unless I missed something)
I had no idea there were still so many out there.

AdrianisReceivedPosted
AndyReceivedPosted
AnigaiReceivedPosted
BossiesReceivedPosted
Bud ManReceivedPosted
canadiandudeReceivedPosted
ColumbusReceived
coyotewhisperReceived
DatabaseMonkReceivedPosted
DesertJakeReceivedPosted
docholliday77ReceivedPosted
domzal s 1ReceivedPosted
evansimpReceivedPosted
FolaceReceivedPosted
fordfatherReceivedPosted
fwp3Received
George86ReceivedPosted
gonzo4str8rzrsReceivedPosted
GreggJReceived
HecticXxReceived
hig789Received
igashoReceivedPosted
ImataborReceivedPosted
IntriguedReceivedPosted
InvictusReceivedPosted
jamesearthdrumReceivedPosted
jefhunterReceivedPosted
JtillmanReceivedPosted
kansaskyleReceivedPosted
kbull719ReceivedPosted
kenhsvReceivedPosted
kevdogg329ReceivedPosted
Lineman??
lowjaxReceivedPosted
LS TRUTHReceivedPosted
marino454ReceivedPosted
Mike HReceivedPosted
msayaniReceivedPosted
packtrayReceived
Padre ObrienReceivedPosted
PozzSkaReceived
RasputinReceivedPosted
rockviperReceivedPosted
Rory1262ReceivedPosted
scottvReceivedPosted
ShaverGNReceived
shaverjoeReceivedPosted
skypsydReceived!!!Posted
smalldog27ReceivedPosted
SoldierdanReceived
syngentReceivedPosted
tclobaughReceivedPosted
TechnomancerReceivedPosted
TheVez2ReceivedPosted
thinBLUEline89Received
ThirstonReceivedPosted
TikiReceived
TimSReceivedPosted
ToothpickReceivedPosted
UlricusReceivedPosted
velocityboyReceivedPosted
WarrenBReceivedPosted

Great work on the list. Good to see that everyone received something (not sure about lineman though)
Hopefully those who havent posted yet will at least say "Thanks" either here or through PM. It would be the gentlemanly thing to do.

wow Just one left, with all the logistics that is a great percentage Good Job Gents!, and Dane you forgot
7. The USPS Wyle Coyote Comedy Show LOL:tongue_sm

OOH that's right you are all trying to forget that part. HEHEHEHEHE,

Top Bottom