What's new

Mr. Bingle Presents: Reindeer & Sleigh - A Holiday Gift Exchange!

I'd like to thank everyone for their participation in the exchange(Tony&Jessy too)! I had a blast watching the wish lists develop, the stalking incidents provided us all an insightful view of our brethren, and the anticipation surrounding the reveals was stupendous. Your giving spirit made my holidays even more special. I can't wait to see everyone again in next years exchange!

Hey just pondering of all this wonderful new gear from our brethren who's found a new favorite product, piece of hardware, software? Me I was introduced to the wonderful world of the straight razor! Loving the straight shave since I gained the nerve to pick it up and put steel to face. Anyone else?

Hey just pondering of all this wonderful new gear from our brethren who's found a new favorite product, piece of hardware, software? Me I was introduced to the wonderful world of the straight razor! Loving the straight shave since I gained the nerve to pick it up and put steel to face. Anyone else?

I haven't tried the soaps yet, but the Fine sampler has led to the wife's directive to get a full bottle of Fine Platinum. It is by far her favorite aftershave that I've worn. She doesn't like powdery scents, flowery scents, or bay rum scents. She loves the Fine Platinum, so I now have a new favorite one to wear.

Wayyyy late, and I lost the unopened pic (new phone). I did get a chance to pop on and say thanks to my bingle buddy, and wow do I mean it!

$20150119_173301.jpg

There's even more stuff not pictured. I mentioned my love of lavender, and he hooked me up. I've been dying to try Castle Forbes, and here it is! The Cadillac of lavender, and the star of my package. Also included some TOBS and an unmarked sample of a cream in a nifty little container. I would have been more than content with the Castle Forbes, but I also received:

*A sampler pack of DE blades, including some of my favorites. Feather, Gillette 7 yellows, Astra SP... and so many more.
*Alum block (my first!)
*Art of Shaving badger brush
*Castle Forbes
*TOBS
*Wasabi shaving soap! I'm scared to try it...
*Cloth sack Geo F Trumpers sampler. Lots of good stuff in that bad boy.
*Hand written card

I may have even forgot something, and if that's the case, I hope my buddy comes here and calls me out! The package has been torn apart and dispersed throughout the shave den.

Top Bottom