What's new

Lose Five Pounds of FAT With Us This Month!

My wife and I are starting the 17-day diet tomorrow. I know of a few people who have done it and have had excellent results.

7 & 8 pounds is way to much guys, not that it can't be done, but a much more realistic approach is losing considerable less, and then the chances of keeping it off are much greater.
Just my opinion of course.

I set out and lost 7kg (14 pounds+) within 3 months end of last year. Only struggled the first 2 weeks due to cravings. After that - smooth sailing
86kg+ to 79kg.

Now hovering between 78~79kg.

I am 55+

I haven't looked through this thread in a while... Lots of progress being made!

I am starting next month to lose 5-7 pounds I have put on over the last couple. I have already changed a few things and am sleeping much better now which hopefully increases my chances of reaching my goal.

Cut out my energy drinks and am adding distance to my bike commute, doing pull ups and push up at work, simple things like that.

Current specs are 6', 185# and 31 years old.

-Xander

I lost two pounds in the month of May. Better than nothing and more importantly I exercised more than the previous month. On to the month of June!

The month of June is a chance for a new beginning! Reset your goals and begin a fresh start of losing five pounds of fat by the end of this month.

The month of July is a chance for a new beginning! Reset your goals and begin a fresh start of losing five pounds of fat by the end of this month.

I'm in this month. I have gained about 8 lbs over the last three months or so. Weighed in this morning at 188. My goal is to lose 5 lbs in July and 5 lbs in August. I will mostly be trying to limit my calories using myfitnesspal. I am pretty active this time of year with yard work, swimming and other outdoor activities.

I'm back in. I had lost 10 lbs doing P90X3, but have slacked off a bit with diet & exercise the past month or so and gained a few back.

Started the old diet routine again as I crank up the marathon machine one more time...already lost seven pounds...probably have a few more to go til I'm in my running weight zone

I didn't eat healthy over the weekend. Today I made up for some of the damage. I had a long workout and burned 1176 calories.

Thanks, man. The main issue for me was no coffee. After day three I was all set, although I just had my first cup and fell in love all over again. Just had my morning juice, which works great for me since I am usually a breakfast skipper. Also, I travel all over New England for work (financial rep) and I've adopted a new rule-only eat lunch if I'm with a new client, otherwise I'm juicing.

The month of August is a chance for a new beginning! Reset your goals and begin a fresh start of losing five pounds of fat by the end of this month.

I lost 2 in July.
5 in August is the goal.

Have been lazily snacking fast food again - no more.
Have been weaning myself off soda again - no more.

Plan 3 trips to gym and 5 trips to pool.

Top Bottom