What's new

Leather notebooks and Refills

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394069668.938575.jpg

A Midori Passport styled notebook cover on a Rhodia style notebook and a Mozart MB pen....lovely these pens with a steel barrel and cap and a lovely nib.

This is a prime example of the evil that is B&B. I don't need a notebook. I don't even know what I'd use a notebook for. And yet... I want one.

I feel exactly the same way and yet I'm anxiously awaiting delivery of my A5 that I purchased last night having never owned a journal before. I keep yellow legal pads all over the house for jotting thing done so I think I'll transition just fine. I also stopped by Office Depot this morning and picked up a Cross Aventura. Probably not a very good FP but I've never had one so I had to start somewhere :biggrin1:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I received an A6 size from a mysterious group known as the Sniper Team. This is a top quality product. Of course that should be expected, since it bears our logo.

This is a prime example of the evil that is B&B. I don't need a notebook. I don't even know what I'd use a notebook for. And yet... I want one.

HA, I just had this exact thought as I was reading through the posts. This place truly is evil...and I've only been here a couple days.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I ordered a smaller one and a few refills last week ... patiently waiting outside the mailman's home and following him to work at a respectful distance.

I use mine for just about everything, Ink testing, practicing, journal stuff. when im at home and playing around this is kind of my go to at the moment. it keeps me from burning up goor letter sending sheets just to test stuff out, you could say it saves me money in that regard... just sayin

I have the A6 and love it and now I want the A5 but it seems they are out of stock. Does anyone know if WCS will be getting more journal covers or is this a LE thing that is over now?

Last edited:
I'm going to be shameless and ask again since there have been a couple of posts since I asked. I love the A6 and want the A5 but the cover is out of stock. Was this a run of x number of covers and that's it? Or might we get more covers. Sure I can buy the Franklin-Christophe cover, but I would rather have the B&B cover.

Top Bottom